Page 8 of 100 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Contestants who didn't make it to the cut

in the less then 60 seconds of tv time she had, she looked very short and a little un-model like (in terms of how she was dressed) but I guess she proved everyone wrong.
    And I'm on tonight
    You know my hips don't lie
    And I'm starting to feel it's right
    All the attraction, the tension
    Don't you see baby, this is perfection

Quote Originally Posted by whitsun9 View Post
    Come now! I'm telling you, if THIS girl can get signed, Nik's gonna get snatched right up. (Hopefully). Still, I don't think Krystal's "ugly," she just seems very commercial. Still can't stand her, though.

Also, those Regina pics upthread are lovely. She really did have a unique face that would've worked really well in certain instances.
    i didn't think regina was going to be a good model at all. she seemed like the girl next door. after seeing her photos, i think she's a great model. does anybody know what agencey she's with?

Nicole Linkletter - Renee england88533's Avatar
    Regina seems a little bitter. On my MYspace i have pictures of Nicole and i sent her a request to be my friend and she sent me a messege that said

"you are trippin, Nicole has a really lame personality"

Quote Originally Posted by england88533 View Post
    Regina seems a little bitter. On my MYspace i have pictures of Nicole and i sent her a request to be my friend and she sent me a messege that said

"you are trippin, Nicole has a really lame personality"
    now i think regina is a good model, but i don't lke her personality. on the show her personality seemed fake. then again it was only one episode and it was on for only a bit.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99 View Post
    Remember Krystal, the girl that lied and said she wanted to work for the UN to help those in need by becoming a model. The girl whose pumps spell dior and belt says Krystal. Well she's signed with Ford Models in LA. Isn't that unbelievable? A girl this ugly can get signed while Kahlen and Nik are not signed yet.

That is not the same girl at all--they may look alike and have the same first name, but I really don't think that is the same girl. I watched the premiere episode last week (still on my tivo) and I don't think Krystal is even as tall as 5'9 and her hair was not as long and I think that is the model's real hair length--but I could be wrong...but I don't think it is her. I will see if they spelled her name with a C or with a K too. Also, I wonder how long this model has been with her agency? I can't see ANTM reject Krystal being signed by an agency.

Quote Originally Posted by Asylum-ECT-girl View Post
    That is not the same girl at all--they may look alike and have the same first name, but I really don't think that is the same girl. I watched the premiere episode last week (still on my tivo) and I don't think Krystal is even as tall as 5'9 and her hair was not as long and I think that is the model's real hair length--but I could be wrong...but I don't think it is her. I will see if they spelled her name with a C or with a K too. Also, I wonder how long this model has been with her agency? I can't see ANTM reject Krystal being signed by an agency.
    I don't think that she looks as tall as 5"9, but if you look at the 2nd photo in this girl's portfolio, she doesn't look tall as well.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silveria View Post
    I don't think that she looks as tall as 5"9, but if you look at the 2nd photo in this girl's portfolio, she doesn't look tall as well.
    I meant the reject ANTM Krystal is not 5'9...this model probably is because it is officially printed by her agency. I think agencies have to state the model's real height because clients have certain requirements.

FORT Anomaly
    I went ahead and made a couple of screen caps. It's not the same person. Plus, the names have a different spelling.

The first screen cap looks like the same girl, the second one doesn't. I'm still not quite sure if it's the same girl or not. I do remember Krystle being alot shorter than 5'9". Both of the girls seem to have the same nose though and similar names. It could also be that ANTM made a type and spelled Krystal's name differently or she recently changed her name to Krystal because the agency told her to (It's been known to happen).

That's not the same girl. The 'Krystle' girl has brownish-redish hair and the 'Krystal' girl looks like she has naturally black hair and very much looks like she is of some sort of southeast asian decent. I don't believe it's the same girl. The Krystle that audition was very pretty but that's not her. I'm positive that her measurements weren't 34-24-34 either (which is considered the perfect measurement for a model).

That Susanna girl was gorgeous! I can't believe some people would say she's 'fugly?' I mean, she made it to the final 30 in America's Next Top Model for crying out loud! (then again, that isn't saying much) Nonetheless, she's a gorgeous girls with amazingly unique features. Reminds me of Devon Aoki meets Lily Cole. I can actually picture her in Japanese ELLE or Cosmopolitan. She's basically a blank pallette meaning you can almost do anything to her which shows her versatility as a chameleon model. Agencies look for models like those. She could really do greatly in editorials. I say give her brown hair with blonde highlights and a redlip - she can be stunning!