Page 52 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Contestants who didn't make it to the cut

FORT Fogey
    Bethany was pretty; she and Renee would've been the two really overwhelmingly gorgeous girls if they were both in the house

But Michelline (tatoo girl) was AMAZING. Beautiful face...poor girl, she should've at least made it to the semis/final 13.

I did not like heather she looked like a guinea pig or something. It was like the nose and eyes or something that look wrong.

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Heather and Jessica were mistakes,Tyra should not have invited them to the semi-finals.I liked Melissa and Bethany a lot.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

I really liked Bethany and Melissa.

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Did anybody like that girl Farrah.They cut too her right after the girls arrived from the boot-camp.
    Yay!!! 300th post
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

I didn't like HEather either but I really liked Melissa and I wish she made it. There was one girl from the bootcamp called Anna and she had a face that made me really wanna punch it.

How about that girl who had a video at the start of the first episode, think her name was katherine. And she said she feels it in her soul or whatever. I thought she looked interesting. And that black girl who had a video, don't remember her name but i liked her body.

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112;2263471;
    Bethany was pretty; she and Renee would've been the two really overwhelmingly gorgeous girls if they were both in the house

But Michelline (tatoo girl) was AMAZING. Beautiful face...poor girl, she should've at least made it to the semis/final 13.
    Michelline was gorgeous but realistically with the tatoos(at least that many) make her very hard to sell, espicially to Covergirl. I also thought Bethany would have been a good choice. I couldnt stand that Jessica girl from Inglewood, she was hideous.

Everyone seems to love the Michelline tattoo girl but I really don't think she was all that big a loss. Even if she didn't have all those tattoos I think there were better girls out there. I think she was pretty and I wouldn't be upset if she made it, but it's not a big deal that she didn't. Besides, I think if she got in the house she'd make a lot of drama and people would stop liking her anyways. The way she reacted to Jael getting in instead of her was not pretty.

I kind of liked the asian girl they showed for a little bit, but I didn't think she was all that amazing and didn't think she had a chance of winning. I think she's better than some of the girls that are in the top 13 right now, but not a winner so once again it's okay she didn't make the cut.

Team Katarzyna and Anya oxymoron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HernFa;2262726;
    Does anyone know about the asian girl from C8 ?
    Her name was Anna, I think. She didn't really stand out to me.