Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Contestants who didn't make it to the cut

Nargis- does anyone have a clip of her? Now I want to know!

Regina Cycle 5 semi-finalist

What a fun thread. Thanks for posting all those great pictures. Anyway, it just proves that Tyra is casting a TV show, first and foremost, and the modeling competition is just a front.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Regina was awesome! I wish she would have lost a little more weight and tried out for cycle 6, maybe she would have made it! They so should have picked her over Ashley or Cassandra

I especially love that last one of Regina, it's very Queen Elizabeth, vis a vis Cate Blanchett's movie version.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Rachel is also a model in Project Runway 2

FORT Fan
    Weird... I just went over to the Project Runway 2 site, and Rachel was the only model who didn't have three distinct looks from her portfolio -- it looked like they just took some additional pictures from her headshot session and slapped onto her page. Did she not have a book?

(OT: When is FORT going to start a Project Runway 2 thread? The models discussion may be much more interesting this time around -- there's almost a decade span in the ages of the models -- I'm somewhat fascinated by the producers' choices.)

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    What a fun thread. Thanks for posting all those great pictures. Anyway, it just proves that Tyra is casting a TV show, first and foremost, and the modeling competition is just a front.
    I'm inclined to agree with you, SnowflakeGirl -- I thought all three girls mentioned in this thread had great potentials, I especially couldn't take my eyes off Nargis -- but I guess personalities are much more important than modeling capabilities when it comes to ANTM. No wonder they're not being taken seriously by the industry...

From Rachel's portfolio, she's supposed to be 5'10"! And she got passed over for girls who are 5'7" and 5'8"?! I just don't get it. (Sorry, I know I'm stuck on the height thing.) If I remembered correctly, Nargis and Regina were both tall too.

Yes, but Regina was also a bit too heavy to be a "regular model" and too light to be a "plus size model." She was a pear (as in pear shaped).