Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Contestants who didn't make it to the cut

Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    Her name was Lindsay, she had a really great body!
    Ahh yes, the ex-mormon non-virgin model wannabe that couldn't walk (i think)

CCL
    Nargis auditioned twice, I remember them mentioning it when she was auditioning in season 3. As I recall she gave the wrong answer to the whole "Why do you want to be a model" question ie she said something about it being a good job instead of "I live fashion, I dream fashion, I sweat fashion. Make me your fashion-loving playtoy, Ms Tyra." She was very pretty. But I recall her being 24 or so when auditioning so she might be too old now (don't know the age limit for ANTM)? I could be wrong about the age though. She seems to be doing pretty well anyways.
    Last edited by CCL; 08-09-2005 at 06:53 PM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by random_thotz
    Ahh yes, the ex-mormon non-virgin model wannabe that couldn't walk (i think)
    Yea, I remember that she told to "Miss" J. something like "I'm not virgin, you are a virgin?" lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    Nargis auditioned twice, I remember them mentioning it when she was auditioning in season 3. As I recall she gave the wrong answer to the whole "Why do you want to be a model" question ie she said something about it being a good job instead of "I live fashion, I dream fashion, I sweat fashion. Make me your fashion-loving playtoy, Ms Tyra." She was very pretty. But I recall her being 24 or so when auditioning so she might be too old now (don't know the age limit for ANTM)? I could be wrong about the age though. She seems to be doing pretty well anyways.
    Nargis auditioned both seasons 2 and 3.

I remember this girl from cylce 3 with the really frizzy hair. Can't remember her face but she was one of the youngest and I love her hair. Very Camile Velasco.

Quote Originally Posted by toya_akira
    Yea, I remember that she told to "Miss" J. something like "I'm not virgin, you are a virgin?" lol

Nargis auditioned both seasons 2 and 3.
    She actually said, "I'm no longer a virgin *(Miss Jay gasp & she points at him)*, you're not either"... lol, I thought that was pretty funny too

Rachel's beauty shots are gorgeous. She could have definately been a top contender.
    "What, sucka?! Do you want me to stab you with this spoon? In yo jugular?"

i love MARY! haha

Quote Originally Posted by snow-phoenix
    ^Ah...I can't remember anything about Nargis. Which one was she?
    For people who doesn't remember Nargis.

This was the conversation she had with Tyra in the L.A. auditions.

Tyra: "I'm confused, because it says here that you don't have a favorite model or designer."
    Nargis: "Uh oh. No, I don't"
    Tyra: "Then why do you want to be a model, what inspires you?"
    Nargis: "Well to me, I just look it as a job and nothin' else"
    Jay: "Then why don't you work somewhere else"
    Nargis: "*laughs* I don't know how to redeem myself... um,"

Cuts scene
    Tyra says: Thank you *Nargis leaves*
    Jay: I like her body *shrugs*
    Tyra: I looovvve her body *cut scene*

Nargis also maded it to the semi-finals and this is what Tyra said when they were evaluating who would make the final 14.

Tyra: Nargis has a good "hey what's up, how ya doin?" quality, I just wish she wanted to model more.

Nargis: "I didn't make it and this is the second time I got played out. So I'm hurt" *doesn't cry one bit* (Nargis also applied for Season 2 and made it to the semi-finals there too)

Personally, if I was in Tyra's position I would still choose her over some of the other girls like Kelle even if it seem she was ignorant about Fashion and didn't care about modeling. But I can understand why Tyra didn't, since there were girls who wanted it alot more.

BTW, that isn't what they said word for word, I just seen that episode a million times I sorta memorized it. haha
    Last edited by suckmytoes; 08-10-2005 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    For people who doesn't remember Nargis.

This was the conversation she had with Tyra in the L.A. auditions.

Tyra: "I'm confused, because it says here that you don't have a favorite model or designer."
    Nargis: "Uh oh. No, I don't"
    Tyra: "Then why do you want to be a model, what inspires you?"
    Nargis: "Well to me, I just look it as a job and nothin' else"
    Jay: "Then why don't you work somewhere else"
    Nargis: "*laughs* I don't know how to redeem myself... um,"

Cuts scene
    Tyra says: Thank you *Nargis leaves*
    Jay: I like her body *shrugs*
    Tyra: I looovvve her body *cut scene*

Nargis also maded it to the semi-finals and this is what Tyra said when they were evaluating who would make the final 14.

Tyra: Nargis has a good "hey what's up, how ya doin?" quality, I just wish she wanted to model more.

Nargis: "I didn't make it and this is the second time I got played out. So I'm hurt" *doesn't cry one bit* (Nargis also applied for Season 2 and made it to the semi-finals there too)

Personally, if I was in Tyra's position I would still choose her over some of the other girls like Kelle even if it seem she was ignorant about Fashion and didn't care about modeling. But I can understand why Tyra didn't, since there were girls who wanted it alot more.

BTW, that isn't what they said word for word, I just seen that episode a million times I sorta memorized it. haha
    suckymytoes do you have that episode on your computer, id really like to see it, oh the top model moments thread people are uploading clips using putupload, if you or anyone has any casting episodes of models that didnt make it, i think it would be awesome if we could see them

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSusan
    Remember this girl (rachel, I think): she dindn't make it to the cut in cycle 3. But she doing very well, look at these pictures!

Tyra made a big mistake!!!!

Credit to Spongilla
    Those pics could also be old ones, cause she was an experienced model before applying for Top Model. I don't think that she would'v ebeen very successful if she had made it, cause she doesn't have the Top Model look. She looks just liek a normal model.