Like Tree1Likes

Thread: ANTM FanArt

  1. #931
    Nicole Linkletter - Renee england88533's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,342
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTMFreak View Post
    Were these okay England?
    yea they are grea thanks! im using the pinup one now haha thanks again!

  2. #932
    Top Model Fan moxon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan of ANTM View Post
    I used the paint feature on my computer to do this. I hope everyone likes it.




    Comment this.
    cool!! but what are these white lines? (one on arm and one on forehead)

  3. #933
    credit 2 antmNatasha Fan of ANTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    919
    Quote Originally Posted by moxon View Post
    cool!! but what are these white lines? (one on arm and one on forehead)
    I just wanted to give something else.

  4. #934
    credit 2 antmNatasha Fan of ANTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    919
    I am going to do this with other pictures. Does anyone have any request on which ones I should do?

  5. #935
    avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan of ANTM View Post
    I am going to do this with other pictures. Does anyone have any request on which ones I should do?
    Well I have an idea for an abstract version of that. You could kind of animate the girls pictures..And here's the fun part...Let's say the girls are wearing blue jeans...You could make them even bluer than they already are...Get it (Slaps knees, laughs hysterically...) Yeah...Ok it has nothing to do with your idea, but I'm just desperate for my vision to be executed
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

  6. #936
    credit 2 antmNatasha Fan of ANTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    919
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan View Post
    Well I have an idea for an abstract version of that. You could kind of animate the girls pictures..And here's the fun part...Let's say the girls are wearing blue jeans...You could make them even bluer than they already are...Get it (Slaps knees, laughs hysterically...) Yeah...Ok it has nothing to do with your idea, but I'm just desperate for my vision to be executed
    I'm not sure if I know how to do that.

  7. #937
    avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan of ANTM View Post
    I'm not sure if I know how to do that.
    Do you know how to make people look less real? Like shiny and hard? Kind of plastic-y.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

  8. #938
    credit 2 antmNatasha Fan of ANTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    919
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan View Post
    Do you know how to make people look less real? Like shiny and hard? Kind of plastic-y.
    Not sure

  9. #939
    I'll wakalaka you. wakalaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    82
    I wish Kim got hair extensions.

    Last edited by wakalaka; 01-22-2006 at 06:37 PM.

  10. #940
    FORT Fogey hot_chocolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,716
    Quote Originally Posted by KimFan101 View Post
    Here is something I did really cool!It was suppose to have scribbled colors in the back, but the white was too white and showed clear throught kim's shirt, and so I erased the rest of the white that didnt show the scribbles and I erased the scribbles in the backround and inverted the colors. I love it!!!


    That's such a cool effect!!
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 04-19-2007, 07:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.