Like Tree1Likes

Thread: ANTM FanArt

^love it! Of course though, you could always make your own rain effects. That would be really, really cool.

Made by Envy of FORT kurishinigami's Avatar
    The_Last_Soul I love your work.

Quote Originally Posted by nexttopmodel;2167053;
    ^love it! Of course though, you could always make your own rain effects. That would be really, really cool.
    Thanks. I don't know how to make my own rain effects though. Otherwise I most certainly would have tried. lol
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

Quote Originally Posted by kurishinigami;2167056;
    The_Last_Soul I love your work.
    Thanks so much. I appreciate it.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    woah, that's awesome!
    missing Sara

Quote Originally Posted by i love kahlen;2167069;
    woah, that's awesome!
    Thank you! It was kind of a pain in the ass, but I still enjoyed making it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Soul;2167050;
    Got inspired by one of the many screencaps I've made and came up with this. I can't believe how much trouble it is to find a decent picture of rain on the internet. This was just a tricky little bugger.

Quote Originally Posted by The Last Soul;2167074;
    Thank you! It was kind of a pain in the ass, but I still enjoyed making it.
    Trust me....judging by how AH-mazing this looks, I'm going to take a leap of faith and just tell you straight up that it was worth it, because this is one of the best fanarts I've seen all cycle. Love it!
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Quote Originally Posted by GossipGirlANTM;2167096;
    Trust me....judging by how AH-mazing this looks, I'm going to take a leap of faith and just tell you straight up that it was worth it, because this is one of the best fanarts I've seen all cycle. Love it!
    Wow. That's quite a compliment. Thank you very much.

One word Panda Express art_freak183's Avatar
    That rocks The_Last_Soul. (Kinda off topic but I saw a shirt that said The Last Soul and it made me think of ya )
    I'm the only one with braces I'm the only one with bling-bling on mah grill okay
    I have the fasion sense of a 12 year old boy.

Quote Originally Posted by art_freak183;2167104;
    That rocks The_Last_Soul. (Kinda off topic but I saw a shirt that said The Last Soul and it made me think of ya )
    Thank you.

And WHAT?! Someone had a shirt with my name on it? What is this madness?!

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-19-2007, 07:33 PM