Like Tree1Likes

Thread: ANTM FanArt

Quote Originally Posted by art_freak183;2156039;
    Hey The_Last_Soul I hope this works my computer's been messed up so it will rarely let me on the internet so that's why I haven't been able to post the pictures.
    Okay. So are these the only pictures you want? And do you want it in the black and white, paint-splash style?
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

One word Panda Express art_freak183's Avatar
    yeah the black and white style cause it looks cool
    I'm the only one with braces I'm the only one with bling-bling on mah grill okay
    I have the fasion sense of a 12 year old boy.

anyone want to make a caridee fan art of her wobbly catwalk/circus freaks/ black and white/bull photos please?

The_Last_Soul, can you make the same style as you're making for Michelle for these pictures of Cari please?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by A11Y7;2156086;
    The_Last_Soul, can you make the same style as you're making for Michelle for these pictures of Cari please?
    Yeah, I can give it a try. I'm probably going to go collect a few more pictures myself though. I like to have at least 5 or 6.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

For art_freak183. Hope it turned out okay.

One word Panda Express art_freak183's Avatar
    Omg that rules The_Last_Soul thanks it's my backgourd on my computer now.
    I'm the only one with braces I'm the only one with bling-bling on mah grill okay
    I have the fasion sense of a 12 year old boy.

Quote Originally Posted by art_freak183;2156160;
    Omg that rules The_Last_Soul thanks it's my backgourd on my computer now.
    lol. Awesome. Now I need to get started on that CariDee one.

One more of CarMel. I haven't decided what else I want to do with it, but for now, lets just leave it at that.

credit 2 antmNatasha Fan of ANTM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBody;2156194;
    One more of CarMel. I haven't decided what else I want to do with it, but for now, lets just leave it at that.

I like that!Can you do that with Eugenda(Eugena and Amanda)?
    Kari Schmidt of ANTM likes my Artwork

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-19-2007, 08:33 PM