Like Tree1Likes

Thread: ANTM FanArt

  1. #1021
    FORT Fogey hot_chocolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Calgary
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,784
    ^That looks cool. The colours make her look really...powerful.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

  2. #1022
    Nik & Yaya southernbeauty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    233
    I would like to make a siggy request with Nik using a blend with Robin, Coryn, and Yaya

  3. #1023
    The race is back! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    On the mat
    Age
    43
    Posts
    40,432
    Quote Originally Posted by southernbeauty View Post
    I would like to make a siggy request with Nik using a blend with Robin, Coryn, and Yaya
    Jusr a reminder because you're new: we do not allow images in signatures, so if you want it for another site, that's fine. But not for here.

  4. #1024
    Former Couch Potato superb_benz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    90
    Here are some edited pictures for Amanda-holics

    <img src="http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a287/superb_benz/amandas.jpg" alt="Image hosting by Photobucket">

    <img src="http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a287/superb_benz/amanda.jpg" alt="Image hosting by Photobucket">

    <img src="http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a287/superb_benz/amandass.jpg" alt="Image hosting by Photobucket">
    Last edited by superb_benz; 01-30-2006 at 03:05 PM.
    There's a reason for everything

  5. #1025
    Nicole Linkletter - Renee england88533's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,342
    the amanda/jalya one looks the best! love it

  6. #1026
    Former Couch Potato superb_benz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by england88533 View Post
    the amanda/jalya one looks the best! love it
    Yeah, I felt that too. She look like a real 1950s poster girl, because of her "classic" kind of look, and again proves Amanda can just pull the "classic" look (or any other, she can pull commercial look, high fashion, oh she got the look!)
    There's a reason for everything

  7. #1027
    FORT Fogey redlight 6/7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,098
    Quote Originally Posted by superb_benz View Post
    Here are some edited pictures for Amanda-holics

    <img src="http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a287/superb_benz/amandas.jpg" alt="Image hosting by Photobucket">

    <img src="http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a287/superb_benz/amanda.jpg" alt="Image hosting by Photobucket">

    <img src="http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a287/superb_benz/amandass.jpg" alt="Image hosting by Photobucket">
    omg thanks. i love these. my favorite is the kyle/amanda.

  8. #1028
    straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    USA
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,723
    My favorite is the kyle/amanda one also... great job superb_benz

  9. #1029
    FORT Fan KimFan101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kelowna,BC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    234
    Here are some funny Captions I made ( PS Some may not think this is
    funny..)







    Here is a picture of Diane and Nik. ( I dont remeber If I posted this already or not!!)



    Here Is a Picture of Kim I did with paint. Im putting the real pic under it so you can compare.




    Hope you like them.Enjoy!

  10. #1030
    //___Oh.Em.Gee! Asieypuffz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by KimFan101 View Post
    Here are some funny Captions I made ( PS Some may not think this is
    funny..)

    Here is a picture of Diane and Nik. ( I dont remeber If I posted this already or not!!)

    Here Is a Picture of Kim I did with paint. Im putting the real pic under it so you can compare.

    Hope you like them.Enjoy!
    Haha, those are cute! And very well done on your Kim paint, it came out very lovely!
    To Allison: "Are you cold?
    Jay: "No, she's just posing".
    Hahaha!

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 04-19-2007, 07:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.