Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tyra Banks Show

I watched the show, and boy, did it give me the creeps. Tyra shouldn't be a talk show host. Period.

i don't know why nobody likes her as a host. compare her to any other talk show host and she fits in with it. i love her she has such a good show. i hope her career last very long.

It's because she tries too hard. I want her to be natural, the way she is in ANTM. I mean of course she would be natural since the show is about modeling. But she doesn't have to crossover, and we wouldn't have her career end up as a flop. And that constant eye twitching ... oh gawd.

Yay it's tomorrow but there's a preview clip that's available on the site right now http://tyrashow.warnerbros.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Model Behavior
    I watched the show, and boy, did it give me the creeps. Tyra shouldn't be a talk show host. Period.

I agree. The show is terrible and she does not seem as real as she is trying to be. I don't think young girls relate to her. Tommorows show will be the only one I watch.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron85
    I agree. The show is terrible and she does not seem as real as she is trying to be. I don't think young girls relate to her. Tommorows show will be the only one I watch.
    Yep, I'm with ya there.

Quote Originally Posted by Starkpurple
    I went to Trya Show Last Thursday 8/18. It was a Blast!

The show started at 12:00, I got there about 11:45. . .

You Have to go though a metal detector, and you can NOT bring in any Phones or Cameras. . .

They just line you up, doen't matter what time you get there. It's the color of your card. If you go though the internet you get a pink or a yellow card, and you go in first . . . If you called and got seats you get a blue card, and it's first come first serve. . .

Then they take groups of 30 to ride up 4 floors to go to her set. Then they look you over and they decide were your going to sit.

There is 4 sections. One to the right, two in the middel, and one to the far left. . . .

my group and I were in the 2nd row to the front in the right middel. I was no more then 6 feet away from were Tyra sits on stage.

It was SOOOOOO MUCH FUN. Tyra is real Beautiful, & so nice in person!

She does alot of things with the audience, She even pulled my Boyfriend on stage, . .
    becuase she was doing a couple show, Per Tyra - "Because she is single, she pulled a cute guy out of the audience, to be her man for the day."

It was so funny, she fed my boyfriend chocolate (some feel on her had, and Tyra even let my boyfriend LICK IT OFF her hand. It was so darn Funny. I was LMAO!

The taping went on from 12:00pm - to about 4:00pm.

It tapes the same place The price is rigth tapes. @ CBS is Hollywood.

EVERYONe SHOULD GO. . . It was a BLAST!

P.s.

Frankie J was there live, everyone in the audience got a free Cd.
    Plus Because we were a member or her audience . . . everyone gets a special gift which will come in the mail. (You had to fill out a pink card, before you left the show to get you special gift. I'm not sure when it will come.)
    My Episode wil be On Wednesday . . . YAY . . .

Wednesday, September 28th
    Tyra Plays Cupid

Tyra hooks up sexy singles when she sends two frustrated flirters out on a blind date, helps a 25-year-old virgin meet his match, gives one woman the courage to tell her crush how she feels, and we see one adoring fan meet the object of her affection, R&B superstar, Frankie J. Plus, the stars of Style Network’s “Foody Call” help couples put the spice back into bland relationships.

^ Thats my Boyfriend & Tyra! I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I SAW THIS. It's on her Tyra Banks show Site!

The girls strutting their stuff at the Tyra Banks ANTM Reunion Show:

Kahlen, Eva, Shannon

Amanda, Catie, Keenyah

Norelle, Tiffany, Shandi

Brittany and Toccara

Naima, Ann, Mercedes

Deb, you are the queen. Thank you so MUCH!

Quote Originally Posted by McPhooey
    Debs, you are the queen. Thank you so MUCH!
    no problem