Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tyra Banks Show

Hey all, I just got a press packet for the "Tyra Show"

She has a lot of extremely commercial looking photos haha. And the motto is It's not my show, it's OUR show! hehe Anyway, I'll post the promotional photos later today.
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

Can't wait r0guish.

Wow, starkpurple how much is it for tickets? The show is in LA right? Darn... I could only go unless I go there for vacation to see my cousins, I live on the other side of the country! Oh well, I can always watch it on TV.

I hope you have another great time Starkpurple. Maybe we'll see you on tv.

But I'm a cancer! dreadedfistbeas's Avatar
    So this will be on UPN at 5pm?

Quote Originally Posted by dreadedfistbeas
    OMG! This will be on UPN? I thought it was on something like, ABC or something know for talk shows, not UPN. Im pretty sure it's not on UPN though because I swore I saw some of Tyra's show promos at Waner Brothers site, and she has her own "Tyra" official site at Warner Brothers...

Quote Originally Posted by dreadedfistbeas
    i dunno but where i live (orlando) it is on WB 3 pm/ 10 pm eastern time..but it depends on where u live cuz like miami/tallahassee/ west palm beach it comes on at 9 am ...just go to her show site and click when it's on and it will tell u

Quote Originally Posted by bebegrl976
    i dunno but where i live (orlando) it is on WB 3 pm/ 10 pm eastern time..but it depends on where u live cuz like miami/tallahassee/ west palm beach it comes on at 9 am ...just go to her show site and click when it's on and it will tell u
    Yes, thats a good idea, and I believe it is on WB(warner brothers) because everything about the show is on the WB's companies site.

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PriorWalter
    Isn't Oprah throwing Tyra her support? I thought I'd read that Oxygen would be airing second showings of Tyra.
    That's true actually, Oprah is sort of a mentor for Tyra. Rumor was (maybe still is, I don't know) that Oprah is grooming her to take over her show when she retires (whenever the hell that might be, I have no idea.)
    Good Things Come to Obsessive Compulsives Who Fixate

FORT Newbie

Trya - please no don't do it

Okay i am open to alot of the Reality Shows. Some are good and some are not but - I just say the Tyra Show today. Oh my god the girl is beautiful, but she cannot speak even when they are paying her. Her mouth came from the hood. You know what they say, you can take the person out of the getto but can't take the getto out of the person. Does she actually think that she is cool? She can't!!! I hope that she is viewing her tapes, absorbs the feedback that she must receiving by the wheel barrel full and take it all in and make some changes immediately. And giving away things to the audiance - she actually is trying to compete with Oprah. Girlfriend, Oprah gave away cars - believe it or not, Tyra gave away donuts today.

aga
    FORTified
    I have caught the show in bits and pieces and she does need to take it down a few notches.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by its reality
    Okay i am open to alot of the Reality Shows. Some are good and some are not but - I just say the Tyra Show today. Oh my god the girl is beautiful, but she cannot speak even when they are paying her. Her mouth came from the hood. You know what they say, you can take the person out of the getto but can't take the getto out of the person. Does she actually think that she is cool? She can't!!! I hope that she is viewing her tapes, absorbs the feedback that she must receiving by the wheel barrel full and take it all in and make some changes immediately. And giving away things to the audiance - she actually is trying to compete with Oprah. Girlfriend, Oprah gave away cars - believe it or not, Tyra gave away donuts today.
    I think Tyra is well aware of how to speak, but she's trying to keep it real thinking that this will be the hook for success. I doubt this technique will work, but I wish her the best.