Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tyra Banks Show

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by happy03
    I went to Tyra's website and requested tickets. I was called the next day and scheduled to go two weeks later (July 22). However, because of the outrageous LA traffic we missed the taping. I may try to get tickets again later.
    We are expecting a full report on TyTy's weave, body, wardrobe and personality!!!
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

I'm not sure about this.I think people will like the idea of going on "the Tyra Banks show".But for some reason i see it turning out like the "Sharon Osbourne show".Although maybe Tyra will make more money since she has a better past in her cariere.

This is my punk face ;) NiteElfGen's Avatar
    I heard tyra has some catifight on the show. It was some hooker haha thats going to be fun to watch

Oh, Trya was just on EXTRA promoting her tv talk show.. And also talked about her going back to her roots.. and her parent's split at 6 is what made her tough. she went from living in a mansion to a one bedroom apartment, where her mom slept on the couch. She went back to this apartment and started crying and everything...

I went to Trya Show Last Thursday 8/18. It was a Blast!

The show started at 12:00, I got there about 11:45. . .

You Have to go though a metal detector, and you can NOT bring in any Phones or Cameras. . .

They just line you up, doen't matter what time you get there. It's the color of your card. If you go though the internet you get a pink or a yellow card, and you go in first . . . If you called and got seats you get a blue card, and it's first come first serve. . .

Then they take groups of 30 to ride up 4 floors to go to her set. Then they look you over and they decide were your going to sit.

There is 4 sections. One to the right, two in the middel, and one to the far left. . . .

my group and I were in the 2nd row to the front in the right middel. I was no more then 6 feet away from were Tyra sits on stage.

It was SOOOOOO MUCH FUN. Tyra is real Beautiful, & so nice in person!

She does alot of things with the audience, She even pulled my Boyfriend on stage, . .
    becuase she was doing a couple show, Per Tyra - "Because she is single, she pulled a cute guy out of the audience, to be her man for the day."

It was so funny, she fed my boyfriend chocolate (some feel on her had, and Tyra even let my boyfriend LICK IT OFF her hand. It was so darn Funny. I was LMAO!

The taping went on from 12:00pm - to about 4:00pm.

It tapes the same place The price is rigth tapes. @ CBS is Hollywood.

EVERYONe SHOULD GO. . . It was a BLAST!

P.s.

Frankie J was there live, everyone in the audience got a free Cd.
    Plus Because we were a member or her audience . . . everyone gets a special gift which will come in the mail. (You had to fill out a pink card, before you left the show to get you special gift. I'm not sure when it will come.)

Glad you had fun Starkpurple! Now I want to go too!

Quote Originally Posted by Starkpurple
    I went to Trya Show Last Thursday 8/18. It was a Blast!

The show started at 12:00, I got there about 11:45. . .

You Have to go though a metal detector, and you can NOT bring in any Phones or Cameras. . .

They just line you up, doen't matter what time you get there. It's the color of your card. If you go though the internet you get a pink or a yellow card, and you go in first . . . If you called and got seats you get a blue card, and it's first come first serve. . .

Then they take groups of 30 to ride up 4 floors to go to her set. Then they look you over and they decide were your going to sit.

There is 4 sections. One to the right, two in the middel, and one to the far left. . . .

my group and I were in the 2nd row to the front in the right middel. I was no more then 6 feet away from were Tyra sits on stage.

It was SOOOOOO MUCH FUN. Tyra is real Beautiful, & so nice in person!

She does alot of things with the audience, She even pulled my Boyfriend on stage, . .
    becuase she was doing a couple show, Per Tyra - "Because she is single, she pulled a cute guy out of the audience, to be her man for the day."

It was so funny, she fed my boyfriend chocolate (some feel on her had, and Tyra even let my boyfriend LICK IT OFF her hand. It was so darn Funny. I was LMAO!

The taping went on from 12:00pm - to about 4:00pm.

It tapes the same place The price is rigth tapes. @ CBS is Hollywood.

EVERYONe SHOULD GO. . . It was a BLAST!

P.s.

Frankie J was there live, everyone in the audience got a free Cd.
    Plus Because we were a member or her audience . . . everyone gets a special gift which will come in the mail. (You had to fill out a pink card, before you left the show to get you special gift. I'm not sure when it will come.)
    Cool Tyra's show seems fun, I guess it will fit in with all the rest of the talkshows

i think the show is going to be good. with oprah having her support, i think so too. i mean they're not close friends like oprah and julia roberts but close enough the tyra is contracted to apppear in several episode of the oprah show. i also that the comparison the oprah show and tyra banks show is already flattering gesture already. tyra made antm work. she can make this one too.

Sounds like a blast Starkpurple! Glad you have fun! I'm actually anxious to see the show; Tyra is such a commercial mogul that I wouldn't be surprised if the show actually became quite a success.
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

I had sooooo Much Fun, I will be going again tomorrow 9/2 for the 12pm show.

Can't wait, Yay For the Tyra Banks Show!

I'll let everyone know how it went & who the Guest Star will was.
    Last edited by Starkpurple; 09-01-2005 at 01:16 PM.