Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Top Model Moments

Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    I blame Brittany for almost getting everyone killed by a wild pack of African lions. What the f(*bleep)k were you thinkin', Brit? :nono

Poor ol' Kahlen.

As much as I love Brit, I couldn't believe when she was doing that. If I had been in that car I would have been so mad at her.

This is my punk face ;) NiteElfGen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aga
    Well if you are going to go there, I am recalling the visual of Kahlen curled up in a ball crying on the balcony while Naima, Keenyah and Brittany are fighting.
    She wasn't curled up in a ball she was just sitting in a chair crying like a wimp.

Quote Originally Posted by deb1430
    That clip reminded me why I dislike Keenyah.

me too

Reality check please SweetSusan's Avatar

so funny

Oh my god the moment where Kelle tripd over Amanda's cane..that was hilairious! Does anyone have a clip of that?

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSusan
    Oh my god the moment where Kelle tripd over Amanda's cane..that was hilairious! Does anyone have a clip of that?
    No, but I totally think Amanda tripped Kelle on purpose in that episode... :nono

It doesnt have to be from season 4 right ... well in that case

- I found it funny in cycle 3 when Kelle was showing the bunch through NYC and she tripped over Amanda's walking stick

- Also liked it when Norelle tripped at the HEATHERETTE show and when she was getting so excited that Paris Hilton was there

- In Cycle 1 I found it so weird when Robyn made all the models hold hands and pray (i think) and Ebony looked straight at the camera and rolled her eyes that was pretty funny

- I also liked how Robyn exaggerated how saddened she was when Kesse was eliminated, she was like I couldnt stand anymore I had to use the wall for support or something, and she made a big deal about leaning against a freakin wall

- In Cycle 2 I liked how Jenascia was swearing at the camera and calling all the other models nasty things when they forgot to wake her up

- Another notable was when Mercedes commented on Jenascia's sleeping in and said "this is a competition, its her own damn fault" (after that moment I hated Mercedes forever and ever)

- I liked it when Catie did a impression of Xiomara and bugged her eyes out

- I also liked the Quench photoshoot when Shandi, Mercedes, Xiomara and tons of others struggled with the water. I believe Nole Marin called Xiomara a Walrus in Chiffon that was funny.

Cycle 4 Notables, hmm theres nothing to notable about this cycle, I liked how Tyra sympathized with all the models in the preliminary round (like the girl with the speech impairment, Mary, and the one who slept with her hungry children, and then eliminated there sobbing asses) That wasnt funny, just weird though

Can you please post Cycle 1 and 2 Clips? I miss them. That cycle acting clip was HILARIOUS!!!!!
    Last edited by FORT_Fan246; 07-29-2005 at 07:02 PM.

Does anyone has a clip of Season 2 finale runway?

I thought that was the best finale... until Yoanna won.

Thanks for posting that.

The episode from cycle 3 with the umeboshi and Yaya was great!
    And earlier in that same episode: "If they send me home, I should really have a talk with the judges!"