Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435 LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 345

Thread: Favorite Top Model Moments

  1. #331
    Duke Blue Devil Tickety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Cameron Indoor
    Posts
    1,664

    Re: Favorite Top Model Moments



    I don't remember that, but that's hilarious!

    I need to rewatch Cycle 2, it was awesome.

    I also loved Jay talking to Marvita during the beauty shots with paint photoshoot. "You're like this... You want necklace? Imma give you necklace..."

    Miss Jay imitating bad runway walks always cracks me up, too!
    2003-2008.

  2. #332
    Chanel Century labrowneyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    856

    Re: Favorite Top Model Moments

    Kathleen DuJour!!!!!!!!!!! Need I say more?
    "I know right?"
    "OMG you're so pretty! OMG!"
    "I think I would change your whole look I wanna see you punk rocker"
    "Strutin the streets of Brooklyn like that's like my only modeling experience."
    "Everytime they say elimination I'm like shut up please don't!"
    "My theme today is anti-fur like I hate fur. Actually I really do like fur it makes you look hot."
    "I believe that if the animal is alive then you shouldn't kill it to make a fut coat but if it's already dead then you could take the skin off and make a coat. Cause animals fight in the jungle in the woods. Animals die like people die naturally right?"

    I don't think you understood the concept of the shoot
    "I know right?"
    "I don't wanna seem slow like I'm not catching on."

    Gosh I love her! !
    Is she Puerto Rican?
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

  3. #333
    cdee/heather fan dongdongahdong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Age
    25
    Posts
    436

    Re: Favorite Top Model Moments

    Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;3022281;
    Kathleen DuJour!!!!!!!!!!! Need I say more?
    "I know right?"
    "OMG you're so pretty! OMG!"
    "I think I would change your whole look I wanna see you punk rocker"
    "Strutin the streets of Brooklyn like that's like my only modeling experience."
    "Everytime they say elimination I'm like shut up please don't!"
    "My theme today is anti-fur like I hate fur. Actually I really do like fur it makes you look hot."
    "I believe that if the animal is alive then you shouldn't kill it to make a fut coat but if it's already dead then you could take the skin off and make a coat. Cause animals fight in the jungle in the woods. Animals die like people die naturally right?"

    I don't think you understood the concept of the shoot
    "I know right?"
    "I don't wanna seem slow like I'm not catching on."

    Gosh I love her! !
    Is she Puerto Rican?
    What a coincidence. I just watched a compilation of those on youtube randomly. It was definitely a good laugh! I miss her. And yeah, is she from another country? I think she has an accent.

    Another favorite part of mine was Mr Jay's imitation of Whitney's Italian commercial. He was sucking in his lips like Whitney and said "you went from a high personality to bitcherina." I re watch that part all the time because his imitation was so dead on.

  4. #334
    FORT Fanatic infinite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    470

    Re: Favorite Top Model Moments

    this made my day
    i saved this several months ago, but
    i can't remember where/when this was posted.
    still, it sure made me laugh. i love chantal so much.

    Anya: (holding the navigation cell phone) why are we going the opposite way?

  5. #335
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,691

    Re: Favorite Top Model Moments

    Quote Originally Posted by infinite;3023167;
    this made my day
    i saved this several months ago, but
    i can't remember where/when this was posted.
    still, it sure made me laugh. i love chantal so much.

    That's hilarious. I just love the way she stood up to Beeyanka.

  6. #336
    Duke Blue Devil Tickety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Cameron Indoor
    Posts
    1,664

    Re: Favorite Top Model Moments

    Quote Originally Posted by labrowneyes;3022281;
    "My theme today is anti-fur like I hate fur. Actually I really do like fur it makes you look hot."
    Kathleen was pure comedy in that episode. She's so "out there"! (How she described Natasha dancing at the industry party).
    2003-2008.

  7. #337
    Eu prometo. tylerneal09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,447

    Re: Favorite Top Model Moments

    all of cycle 6 was hilarious. danielle, joanie, jade, furonda. need i say more?
    i keep bleeding love.

  8. #338
    Premium Member Lucy4588's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,032

    Re: Favorite Top Model Moments

    Quote Originally Posted by tylerneal09;3023874;
    all of cycle 6 was hilarious. danielle, joanie, jade, furonda. need i say more?
    I know I'm in the minority here, but to me cycle 6 was the most boring cycle of them all. Maybe it's because instead of finding Jade funny/great/hilarious/whatever you want to call her, I can't stand the bitch. Every time Jade started talking I got all angry inside and wanted to throw something at the screen.

    But I will admit that there were some pretty good Danielle, Joanie, and Furonda moments. Unfortunately my dislike of Jade overpowered any positive emotions caused by any of the other girls.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

    Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

  9. #339
    I miss cycles 1-6! :( youllseemeontv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    615

    Re: Favorite Top Model Moments

    My all-time favorite cycle 10 moment:

    Anya falling off the bus. Everytime I see it, I crack up. I see all the other girls running and jumping "Yay! We're in Rome" And Kata gets off the bus and walks off to jump with the other girls, and you just see Anya fall off. LMAO. And idk, just the way her hair flies back and stuff..ahh its just priceless.

    Im gonna probably start watching early cycles over again so Ill probably post some more.
    HOMELESS- Aimee/Marvita | WATER- Anya/Dominique
    LINGERIE- Marvita | TRAVEL- Dominique
    MEAT- Whitney | RENAISSANCE- Dominique/Fatima
    PAINT- Anya/Claire | PAPARAZZI- Anya
    MUSIC- Whitney/Fatima | COVERGIRL- Whitney

  10. #340
    FORT Fan Afrocentric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Age
    27
    Posts
    157

    Re: Favorite Top Model Moments

    Claire getting her face cracked on the plastic...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.