Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Top Model Moments

"You can't tell me i'm racist when I know i'm not." - Dani And Danielle's facial experssion after that.
    "I'll give someone $40 to do the catwalk naked."
    Last edited by Marleybone; 07-17-2006 at 11:47 AM. Reason: added quotation marks and removed racial comment

Quote Originally Posted by naimaddict View Post
    One of the weirdest moments was when the girls are about to have a photoshoot for a calendar (cycle 4) and Tyra talked in this slang:

"How many times have a guy asked you at the club: Girl you're so fine, what's your sign??"

that was so ridiculous it made me and my sister stared at each other and laughed at it! lol
    yeah, I thought that was weird, too, 'cause nobody ever says that...Tyra made that up -- Tyra is CRAZAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    weirdest confessionals:
    elyse's rage
    jayla planning nik's elimination
    lisa's excercise
    jade's exit

saddest phone conversations:
    cassie talking to her mom about stripping
    mercedes talking about looseing her hair
    shandi and her boyfriend
    kahlen's friend dieing

*Whenever people get confronted for being fake- examples: Bre and Nik confronting Kim. Yaya,Amanda,and Ann confronting Eva.

*When the girls get their makeovers,because there's at least one girl who's going to be over reacting because she doesn't wan't to change her hair-examples: Ebony (cycle 1),Robin,Keenyah,Cassandra.

*When they have the acting challenges- very funny, because most the girls can't say the lines right,and can't act.

*When Tyra tell's them that they are going abroad.

*****Whenever a deserving person win's America's Next Top Model example:Eva,NAIMA,Danielle**** *

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    When Catie got her hair cut off. She looked so dazed, and the music played in the backround was so appropriate.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

When they were doing the badonkadonk contest in cycle 1 and Elyse was like all the girls got together and shook their nook nooks.

Anything Norelle said but in particular"Oh my God! My one friend wants me to go home my one friend thinks i'm fat." And when they were doing the commercial for Campells and Eva was in her comfessional she said Suzuki Washi Tashi.

Congrats Whitney! reneealldeway19's Avatar

Re: Favorite Top Model Moments

And a few of my favorite top model moments:

In C8 when Mr. Jay was telling the girls about the gender swapping and he was like
    "But I'm going to warn you, they already know what they're doing, they're Drag Queens"
    and then Jaslene was like
    "Oh my god, are you for real?!"

And in C9 in one of the episodes, Heather is standing in front of a Tyra mail, and she's like, "Guys?.....Guuuuaayyysss?..... There's Tyra Mail!" and when she says Tyra Mail they all come running up the stairs!
    Last edited by Marleybone; 01-08-2008 at 11:28 AM.
    "I miss Aimee...." "I stomp the KATwalk!"
    Danielle:"You see the sun set...you see it rise. You see the Eiffel Tower, you hear the crows caw, and Nnenna's still on the phone!"
    (Download the ANTM Fade Away Song
    Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?1nn1m45xhz5) (My ANTM 10 Head Quarters)

Dax

My favorite moment was the emotional judging in C9 with Jenah crying and explaining why she was likable. It was emotional, it was deep and I almost cried.

Definitely the one mentioned above with Heather and I love the incident with Caridee and Melrose in the runway.

during toccara's jamaica swimsuit photoshoot. she looked at the photographer and was like "WHAT?! WHO?".

oh. my. gosh. i laughed forever.
    i keep bleeding love.