Thread: HQ Photos

  1. #1391
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Killadelphia
    Posts
    1,077

    Re: HQ Photos

    What is with the praise for Renee's candy shot? She looks like David Bowie as the barf zombie.

  2. #1392
    FORT Newbie mikexw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    27

    Re: HQ Photos

    Anyone know if any new promo pictures will be realeased in HQ, such as the one with the contestants with Tyra featured on the CW page?

  3. #1393
    Lauren! CrimsonCadaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    18

    Re: HQ Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by mikexw;2779752;
    Anyone know if any new promo pictures will be realeased in HQ, such as the one with the contestants with Tyra featured on the CW page?
    I hope so.

  4. #1394
    o n e s h o t edrianisawesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    TOKYO
    Posts
    565

    Re: HQ Photos

    Anyone have any of the Cycle 5 Makeover Photoshoot & Ebony (C5)'s Country Couture Shoot?
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

  5. #1395
    chantal 9; nicole 5 chantalxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    22
    Posts
    27

    Re: HQ Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by EhEnTeeEm;2773332;
    I have C5 Nicole's... (these include closeups as well)
    -Fashion Witch
    -Wildboys
    -Superhero
    -Fake Tan
    -Preshow stuff
    Can you post those please? I would love you foreverrr.
    chantal jones, amis jenkins, allison kuehn, ann markley, nicole linkletter, yoanna house, renee alway, jael strauss, mollie sue steenis-gondi,
    janet mills, jenah doucette, kimberly leemans.

  6. #1396
    Team KatarzAnya EhEnTeeEm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    631

    Re: HQ Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by edrianisawesome;2781605;
    Anyone have any of the Cycle 5 Makeover Photoshoot & Ebony (C5)'s Country Couture Shoot?
    I have the country couture pics, PM me if you want them
    Katarzyna should have won ANTM
    Take this, Tyra!


    SYTYCD-Katee, Joshua, Twitchington, Courtney G.

  7. #1397
    Team KatarzAnya EhEnTeeEm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    631

    Re: HQ Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by chantalxx;2782485;
    Can you post those please? I would love you foreverrr.
    I found a few others of her as well, hope you all enjoy them by the way, since i'm not allowed to post tagged ones, i will only post the untagged here. PM me for the rest of them.
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd2/LHDinc/013.jpg
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd2/LHDinc/011.jpg
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd2/LHDinc/009.jpg
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd2/LHDinc/007.jpg
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd2/LHDinc/015.jpg

    i have the super hero shot for nicole, her pre show, bollywood, wildboys, and phone booth all tagged, so if you want them PM me.
    Katarzyna should have won ANTM
    Take this, Tyra!


    SYTYCD-Katee, Joshua, Twitchington, Courtney G.

  8. #1398
    FORT Newbie Vu1994's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    32

    Re: HQ Photos

    I have a bigger version of the cycle 10 group picture?????

  9. #1399
    x guii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,046

    Re: HQ Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by EhEnTeeEm;2782575;
    I found a few others of her as well, hope you all enjoy them by the way, since i'm not allowed to post tagged ones, i will only post the untagged here. PM me for the rest of them.
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd2/LHDinc/013.jpg
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd2/LHDinc/011.jpg
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd2/LHDinc/009.jpg
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd2/LHDinc/007.jpg
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd2/LHDinc/015.jpg

    i have the super hero shot for nicole, her pre show, bollywood, wildboys, and phone booth all tagged, so if you want them PM me.
    hey, they aren't HQ.

  10. #1400
    ANTM 10 N11R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    430

    Re: HQ Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Vu1994;2784250;
    I have a bigger version of the cycle 10 group picture?????
    Can you please post it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.