Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ANTM4 Finale Recap: The Cool Competitor Who Quietly Claimed the Crown

I thought it would be Kahlen ...
    whatever.... Kahlen and Naima are my top2.. but my favourite is Kahlen
    all my best wishes to Kahlen..

sfg, you're a miracle

I am so glad I kept watching (and reading the recaps) this cycle. Best part of the episode for me was the Miss J/J./photo guy can can line during the beautyshots. And Janice saying who's muse she was... and sniping at Nole. I get sad at final episodes to know I can't watch for a while, and now I can't read the recaps either.

I'm going to miss your recaps. The truth is I haven't seen the episodes, but they're just playing in Sweden (first episode last Wednesday) and I'm about to find out what actually happens (even though sometimes I enjoy your recaps more)

See you next season I hope!!

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    ah, Snowy, my little flake... a truly memorable recap, bravo, well done.

it's eery, but you are most obviously akin to Nostradomus, what foresight you have!

look forward to reading more next season!
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

every time you don’t buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries
    For the first time since I started reading your marvellous recaps, I found that I was not looking forward to reading the finale recap. Despite suspecting that the judges would pick Naima I was devasted when Kahlen lost. If the judging was that difficult why did Tyra say in announcing the result that the judges felt that only one of them had what it takes to be ANTM (I don't remember the exact words). If that was true than the decision should have been easy. If it wasn't true, she shouldn't have said it.

if there was ever any doubt as to Jay’s sexual orientation—hey, stop laughing—when the next-to-naked Kahlen offers Jay a hug, he screams no, and recoils, not wanting to spoil his outfit. It’s an offer for which any of ANTM’s straight male viewers would gladly eat their own legs
    That pretty well sums it up. You must have read my mind.

On the other hand, I knew that if anyone could explain why the universe (or in this case the ANTM judges) have gone over to the darkside, it would be SFG. Once again, you have created a masterpiece. Even though I still am bitter about the final result I was laughing all the way through. There was so much that was entertaining in the recap that I can't pick a favourite part, but I did like the line:

OH MY GOD, SOMETHING TYRA’S NEVER DONE!!! [SFG faints]
    I was shocked to hear Tyra say that, too. Previous to this, I had thought that even if Tyra had not done something that she would have made up a story about her having done it.

Thanks for another great recap and for another season of brilliance. I will be spending the interlude until the next season re-reading your recaps from season's 3 & 4.

I hope that you have a great summer.

I could have cried but I was glued reading everysingle word. Tres bien recap SFG.
    [ all we need is love and peace ] [ ]

the top 2 were so obvious. i was pulling for kahlen but naima....WOW her cover girl photos & the commercial really blew me away! is it just me....but i though they didnt' put enough makeup on kahlen (cover girl shoot). she was a knock out at the fashion show though

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Alleluia! I’m not sure if I’m psychic or have some strange kind of televisual telekinesis. Remember how I presciently proposed a model would have crustacean claws, then—shazaam!—next episode, Tiffany’s sportin’ a pair that would make the seafood lover in you cry for melted butter? Well, I also seemed to have anticipated the final runway challenge, too. Don’t believe me? Read this, from my Ep. 3 Recap: “J. says girls have to be comfortable walking in any environment, as you never know what designers might require of you. Walking on water, perhaps? [Imagines Jesus serving it on the Sea of Galilee, and executing a perfect turn in his sandals and flowing white robe.]” Plus, my two favorite girls make the final two. Am I making these things happen with my mind?!!
    Yes, you are, dear Snowy, yes, you are. Now get Tyra and Co. to do more cycles faster so we can read more recaps!!! You rock! Have a great summer!
    Could does not mean should

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    From this vantage point, you can see so much of the breathtaking South African landscape, even a glimpse of Dave
    Chapelle in the distance.

great recap! thanks! I do believe I have always enjoyed the recaps better than the show itself! Yaaay Naima!

FORT Fan
    fabulous deliciousness as always. Snowflakegirl, you are my sunshine.

(From rainy rainy rainy Portland,OR... this is Robert Hackney... America's next top mediocre, 30-something, second string, male model.)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast