Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ANTM4 Ep. 11 Recap: The Bodacious Brit Who Bit the Dust

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Back in the suite, Brittany says she canít believe itís all over, Mostly, she is proud of herself just for making it as far as she did, ďitís just hard when youíre so close and yet so far.Ē I hope that this experience hasnít smothered the big, bold, bombastic personality we all know and love, and that good fortune is close ahead in her future. Cuz sheís very special indeed.
    [/i]
    Brittany was one of my favorites. I hated to see her go especially (IMO) the best photos out of all of them (tie with Naima) again, JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I donít understand why the judges feel this pathological need to transform every girl into the opposite of what her natural personality dictates, especially when the public seems perfectly receptive to Naimaís reserved, decidedly un-dramatic demeanor, enough to vote for her again and again each week. [/i]
    I don't get it either SFG. These poor girl's heads must be spinning from that panel.
    Great recap as always....
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Who Watches
    Iím black!Ē the multi-racial Naima points out, offended (her father is black/Mexican/Indian, her mother is Irish/black);

Great recap. One quibble: I thought she was saying that her father is black and Mexican Indian (i.e., an indigenous person from Mexico).
    I agree. I'm also from Mexico. My grandfathr is Mexican Indian as in indigenous. In Spanish we don't calle people "native americans" but "indigenas".

It wasn't clear to me whether she was saying Mexican-Indian or Mexican and Native American. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

And thanks to everybody who's been reading the recaps and posting your comments. Just one more episode to go folks!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

yes indeed

thanks SFG, great recap for an - at times - disturbing
    episode.
    I think Keenyah is getting protected by Tyra in
    judging... for no good reason as far as I can see.
    It was cute to see Naima and Nigel doing
    the bump.

E is for Ernest SisterGracieLou's Avatar
    This season has been a head-scratcher. I'm not sure what exactly they were going for in format of the show or with the girls. Things seemed a bit haphazard and I'm sure it was difficult to compete under those circumstances. Congratulations to those girls who made it this far, including the vivacious Miss Brit. And thanks to YOU Snowy for always finding a way to pull it all together with wit, humor, and insight.

FORT Newbie
    I dont know if this is supposed to go in this section. But I think that Mark the male model in the dance sequence was really attractive. Does anyone know his full name (first and last) and where i can get more infor or pictures of him. Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123