Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ANTM4 Ep. 11 Recap: The Bodacious Brit Who Bit the Dust

The 70s won't be the same faithfan27's Avatar
    Even though this was a "very special episode" I still laughed at all your commentary, Snowflakegirl. I can not wait for your finale recap.
    We're gonna do what Luke Skywalker was too afraid to do - use the dark side to our advantage.

[WHO’S YOUR RECAPPER? SAY IT! SAY MY NAME!]
    Great recap, SFG!

I always look forward to your recaps! Brilliant!

great recap
    thanks

FORT Newbie
    I’m black!” the multi-racial Naima points out, offended (her father is black/Mexican/Indian, her mother is Irish/black);

Great recap. One quibble: I thought she was saying that her father is black and Mexican Indian (i.e., an indigenous person from Mexico).

You're special, Snow Flake Girl. YOU ARE SPECIAL!!!

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    SFG, I never noticed the whole Nole-food comments until I started reading your recaps! It is soooo true - it's like he is obsessed with food (and it shows too!).

Damn I love Nole and his "Call the Pooo-lice!"

As much as I hated this week'e episode (the only way that I want to see Keeyah pose now is with duct tape covering her mouth), I knew that this type of episode would be the perfect fodder for your keen observational wit. Naturally, you did not disappoint. If the prison sequence did not lend itself to humour, it did allow for you to provide some insightful commentary.

I don’t understand why the judges feel this pathological need to transform every girl into the opposite of what her natural personality dictates
    I have wondered about that myself. The judges also seem to be wildly inconsistent from week to week and give heck to a model for something one week and then give her or another model heck the next week for the exact opposite. I had thought that maybe it was just me thinking that.

Thanks again for another amazing recap. I am always amazed that you manage to get so much out of each episode. You are the Jack Lalanne power juicer of recappers.

[WHO’S YOUR RECAPPER? SAY IT! SAY MY NAME!]
    SNOWFLAKEGIRL SNOWFLAKE GIRL SNOWFLAKEGIRL SNOOOOOOWFLAKEGIRL

Another amazing recap SFG, keep it up! Brittany is special, and i love ya girl, keep your head up

Quote Originally Posted by William13
    As much as I hated this week'e episode (the only way that I want to see Keeyah pose now is with duct tape covering her mouth), I knew that this type of episode would be the perfect fodder for your keen observational wit. Naturally, you did not disappoint. If the prison sequence did not lend itself to humour, it did allow for you to provide some insightful commentary.

I have wondered about that myself. The judges also seem to be wildly inconsistent from week to week and give heck to a model for something one week and then give her or another model heck the next week for the exact opposite. I had thought that maybe it was just me thinking that.

Thanks again for another amazing recap. I am always amazed that you manage to get so much out of each episode. You are the Jack Lalanne power juicer of recappers.

SNOWFLAKEGIRL SNOWFLAKE GIRL SNOWFLAKEGIRL SNOOOOOOWFLAKEGIRL
    I don't think the judges even know what they want.

And Jay is inconsistent on who he coaches at the shoots.

And I notice real, professional models in fashion mags giving similar poses at the contestants. I just don't understand what the heck those judges are looking for. I remember one season the models weren't allowed to show a smile or have their mouths open at all but, as I pointed out, professional models will do it. Maybe not so much smilies but, there are some that do.

I'd also like to why do they want the girls, such as Naima, to act fake? Being true to your personality is the way to go. People can sniff out a faker just like Tyra can (as she boasted). Naima and Kahlen would look ridiculous if they took on Brittney's personality. If the judges want outgoing personalities they should say so on the site so that people who do fit that personality type won't waste time trying out.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast