Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ANTM Ep. 9 Recap: The Elephant Who Forgot to Watch Her Weight

Yea, the site is back up! Yea, a new recap already! It was great Snowy! I loved the Janice action...almost peed my pants when watching it. Nigel was funny too. And Michelle is gone, thank God I don't have to look at those roots again
    Out. for. a. walk... Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Did Michelle really deserve the toss or, I wonder, were the show producers just too cheap to touch up homegirl’s new growth, and so dumped her in order to avoid bleaching her roots?
    OMG, that was so funny! All your recaps are awesome!

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    as always, better than the actual show, SFG!

what a good laugh on an otherwise dismal Friday....

Keenyahs picture was terrible! Elephant or not , a true model would know how to work it! Her face looked gross, not to mention her belly...Oh well best pic of the night imo was Kahlens, because she truly embodied the animal! And that rocked!

I just want to say how GLAD I am to have FORT and SFG back. None of the other fan sites can hold a candle to FORT, and no one recaps ANTM like Snofwflake Girl!
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Kahlen is a springbok (the South African national animal); Christina, an ostrich; Brittany, a giraffe; Michelle, a zebra; Naima, a cheetah; and Keenyah…wait for it…an elephant.
    Oh my goodness (picking steel-cut oats out of the keyboard). I knew it was coming, but you still made me spit half a mouthful of oatmeal on the computer!
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

CCL
    You and me, baby, ain’t nothin’ but mammals, so let’s model like they do on the Discovery Channel!
    Quote-tastic recap, right from the very first line. Bravo, Snowy!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

The girls muse whether this will involve animals or making a “music video,” causing me to shudder at the thought of another “Shake Ya Body.” Speaking of bodies, someone’s in the house is rapidly expanding...

Next up, a fussy tiger won’t stop growling and even lunges forward at Miss J., who uses it as a lesson to the girls, pointing out, “Notice I did not flinch an inch. I was bound for the toilet, but I did not flinch.” Now that is poise.

They put a marshmallow in her mouth, which I guess it what lures the bear in (coincidentally, this is the same training technique they use to get Nolé into the judging room every week)

The only feline attacks allowed around here are of the catty human variety…Rrrrreeeeaaaaoooowwwrrrrrrrrr! !! [swipes at air with well-manicured hand]

The Happy Campers are seen in their tents in deep, contented slumber in beautiful Paris Hilton-green night vision.

Michelle thinks zebras are a good match for her because they are “kind of skittish and afraid.” And this is good because…?

They drive the girls to the shoot location, where their special guest model lies naked, on a rock, basking in the sun.

Do you feel alienated? Email me at: snowflakegirl@fansofrealitytv. com

LOL! PLEASE LOL! anyways Kahlen seemed to forget about her friend's death
    "this love is unbreakable..."

Quote Originally Posted by coftia
    LOL! PLEASE LOL! anyways Kahlen seemed to forget about her friend's death
    I bet she thought about it everyday, but she tried not to show it. that was the same with me when my cat died

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    I Wanna Pose You Like an Animal

It’s a fantastically cheesy shot of Kahlen giving one of those great big, Mentos™-type smiles, the kind you want to draw a star in and make the sound effect, “Ping!”

We then watch as Keenyah continues to annihilate her bagel with a ferocity that would make i]Jaws[/i] look like a guppy.

I don’t know what she’s worried about, since I’m sure even the fiercest of creatures would be frozen in the frigid throes of her icy psycho glare.

They put a marshmallow in her mouth, which I guess it what lures the bear in (coincidentally, this is the same training technique they use to get Nolé into the judging room every week)

the comedic duo of Breenyah

Educators, break out the Kleenex, because once again the girls demonstrate the appalling state of our American school system when at least 3 out the 6 have no idea what “aloof” means (hint: it’s not a sponge for exfoliation—and no, you cannot ask me what exfoliation means!!!).

As a hysterical Tyra collapses on the floor in a fit of laughter, Janice rolls out from underneath her, mounts her from behind, and humps her just enough to make me want to break out my water bottle and spritz her. Down, Janice, down! Bad Janice! Why do I feel like I’m writing slash fiction? I’m sorry what are we doing here again?

Seems unfair to blame Naima for what is clearly a lapse in Tyra’s memory due to her advancing age. Scores of voters seem to remember Naima well enough to make her CoverGirl of the week for umpteen consecutive weeks, but nevertheless, Tyra lays it on, bringing poor Naima to the brink of tears.
    Okay, I am now going to be late, but I just had to call you out on all these great bits!!!! Phenomenal recap Snowy!!!!
    Could does not mean should

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast