Page 1 of 47 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible spoilers, possible inside info or rumors about the contestants and winner...

Possible spoilers, possible inside info or rumors about the contestants and winner...

I can't confirm this because I dont wanna be blamed if it turns out to be wrong but somebody who claims they have inside info revealed that we can check Naima off our list of winners and for Naima fans not to worry because we will be seeing her awhile longer. The Insider said that Naima is really sweet and the winner apparently is not. (could this mean that Keenyah wins?

Again, this could be wrong...Gosh I hope it's wrong cause I want Naima or Kahlen to win or even Christina.
    Last edited by deb1430; 04-25-2005 at 03:33 AM.

FORT Newbie
    yeah i heard about this in the [mod removed link to another site]

personally i think it is complete bull....

just some girl posting on some forum saying that she has an "inside" source and starts spewing out stuff.....
    i give her a benefit of the doubt but I highly doubt anyone connected with the show would be careless enough to tell someone else who even has the unproffessional possibility to tell the public about the outcome in a small, obscure forum

if I was her and I was actually telling the truth, I would be very disappointed in myself for giving out info that someone trusted me with *sigh*

i'd rather just watch the show and see!...almost everyone has a chance to win at this point!
    Last edited by hepcat; 04-25-2005 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by clairaf
    yeah i heard about this in the [mod removed link to another site]
    personally i think it is complete bull....

just some girl posting on some forum saying that she has an "inside" source and starts spewing out stuff.....
    i give her a benefit of the doubt but I highly doubt anyone connected with the show would be careless enough to tell someone else who even has the unproffessional possibility to tell the public about the outcome in a small, obscure forum

if I was her and I was actually telling the truth, I would be very disappointed in myself for giving out info that someone trusted me with *sigh*

i'd rather just watch the show and see!...almost everyone has a chance to win at this point!

I so hope you're right clairaf just the thought of Naima, Kahlen and Christina getting eliminated over Keenyah makes me depressed.
    Last edited by hepcat; 04-25-2005 at 04:02 AM.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by deb1430
    I so hope you're right clairaf just the thought of Naima, Kahlen and Christina getting eliminated over Keenyah makes me depressed.
    yeah! i hope so too!

i think part of me thinking this insider is bull is because i just really want naima to win!

but if she is right (no way) then that means both the two frontrunners Naima and Kahlen are out because its been pretty established that they are really sweet by ousted contestants

well, last cycle, someone definitely had insider info and each week was able to tell us who was voted off. That's not to say that this person is correct, but at least we know that someone connected with the show has blabbed before...

...i tend to agree that Naima won't win, though it would be great if she did as she is my fave.
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world" ~Gandhi

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Naima - won't - win.
    beauty is only skin deep.

The 70s won't be the same faithfan27's Avatar
    How do you know?

By the way, I love your WonderWomen site. Can't wait for more!
    We're gonna do what Luke Skywalker was too afraid to do - use the dark side to our advantage.

Honestly, I wouldn't believe a thing that Insiders say. I know a guy that works with Brita and he said that Naima would be leaving after the Got Milk shoot, and she's still there! I just don't believe what they say!

The only time I've heard insider info that was true was someone said that it was Tiffany who got yelled at.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Oh just by her progress. Anyway maybe she would win, after all, it's "My life as a Covergirl" campaigns all the time.
    beauty is only skin deep.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    Yeah, so maybe the sponsors would adore her? Still pulling for Kahlen to win, so my take is that this 'spoiler' is wrong. The winner has to be sweet in order for Kahlen to scoop the title

Anyways, my take on the spoiler, as PtonKD21 mentioned, last season TWoP had a poster who had accurate hints weekly so as not to ruin the fun by just right on declaring a winner. This season has so far not been spoilt, so Im guessing if anyone wanted to spoil it they might have started earlier. This news might just be pretty random and a hoax, though its still possible that the poster only recently stumbled on the information..

Most of the girls left are relatively sweet though, so oh well, lets see how it unfolds.

Page 1 of 47 1234567891011 ... LastLast