Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild Theories: judging patterns, rag-to-riches, conspiracies SPECULATION ONLY

Maybe I missed it, but how was Eva's background "rough"? I don't remember her ever mentioning she was poor, and she was a college student (well, I guess that makes you somewhat poor, but you know what I mean) in Atlanta when she was picked for the cast? Besides her being tomboyish, I don't really see that as a "rags to riches".
    "What, sucka?! Do you want me to stab you with this spoon? In yo jugular?"

And as far as charisma, I don't think Yoanna had any at all. If they were going for "story" and good model, then my favorite, Mercedes, should have won season 2 because she was a good model and is battling lupus.
    "What, sucka?! Do you want me to stab you with this spoon? In yo jugular?"

I noticed that the person that is praised all season about their pictures being flawless never wins...(Mercedes and Yaya) so Kahlen and Keenyah might be in trouble! also I noticed that Tyra told Eva last year that she was proud of her for pushing through her fear of spiders and getting a good shot...and she told Kahlen that same thing for getting a good deadly sins shot even though her friend died!

giz
    well about Yoanna, horses for courses. Being geeky myself I appreciated her being a bit of a geek. My conspiracy of the day (sorry I mentioned this in the Michelle thread, but I am so pleased with myself, I figure it bears repeating), is that the reason they haven't done a beauty shot is that some of the girls would look awful in it (Brittany and Michelle).

Quote Originally Posted by giz
    well about Yoanna, horses for courses. Being geeky myself I appreciated her being a bit of a geek. My conspiracy of the day (sorry I mentioned this in the Michelle thread, but I am so pleased with myself, I figure it bears repeating), is that the reason they haven't done a beauty shot is that some of the girls would look awful in it (Brittany and Michelle).
    Really they all would....Keenyah with that wide jaw line....Michelle :rolleyes Nuff said.....Brittany maybe, maybe not Christina with the laser beam eyes well...I'll be nice, I guess Naima and Kahlen would look fine

Quote Originally Posted by Spike
    Duh! Can anyone say Michelle?

She's not covergirl though. The needs a mental evaluation. Michelle is not it because people expect her to win like yourself. But, she's a man. And like Ann the man, men don't win on this show

Michelle in my life as a cover girl: "I kill you if you come to close to me. I like both men and women and if you no pay attention to that, I kill you. I no like closed places or people touching me. If you touch me, I kill you.

Covergirl has given me the oppertunity to show the world that the sex reassignment surgery went will. If you don't agree. I kill you."
    Last edited by Weinie; 04-24-2005 at 12:21 PM.
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

or not....

Quote Originally Posted by Weinie
    She's not covergirl though. The needs a mental evaluation. Michelle is not it because people expect her to win like yourself. But, she's a man. And like Ann the man, men don't win on this show

Michelle in my life as a cover girl: "I kill you if you come to close to me. I like both men and women and if you no pay attention to that, I kill you. I no like closed places or people touching me. If you touch me, I kill you.

Covergirl has given me the oppertunity to show the world that the sex reassignment surgery went will. If you don't agree. I kill you."
    Well that was a little funny.. lol But if michelle pulls off some killer smiles.. I think she can be covergirl we will have to wait and see

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by czarina
    I thought Eva had a very weak portfolio. In fact, I thought photographs were her weakness. Her strength was looking striking in person and having the correct personality.
    I would say that Amanda and Yaya had better portfolios than her. But then again, thats just me!
    God me too!! The three faces of Eva were all that were on display. STILL whenever I see a photo of her in a magazine she looks the same! She has laughing, bubbly Eva that faces head on. She has sexy, subtle Eva with that twist of the head to the right, and she has fierce, craazay Eva with her nostrils buggin' out. I mean look, you've got Magnum, Blue Steel and LE TIGRE (I'm gonna go ahead and call the nostril shot Le Tigre here.) But there is very little variation EVER in her facial expressions. Like a wise man...okay Will Ferrel as Mugatu said.
    "It's the SAME FACE! I feel like I'm taking CRAZY PILLS!"
    Good Things Come to Obsessive Compulsives Who Fixate

Canada's Next Top Model eyelined_chick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by giz
    My conspiracy of the day (sorry I mentioned this in the Michelle thread, but I am so pleased with myself, I figure it bears repeating), is that the reason they haven't done a beauty shot is that some of the girls would look awful in it (Brittany and Michelle).
    I completely agree. Beauty shots are my favourite, so I was disappointed about the lack of them this season. When I mentioned it to a friend, she went "Yeah, I like beauty shots too, but...picture it." Then it made sense.

Still, they have to do them at some point, don't they? They always do at the end, like the Covergirl ads last season. I'll feel ripped off if there aren't any.