Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild Theories: judging patterns, rag-to-riches, conspiracies SPECULATION ONLY

Quote Originally Posted by Naptown730
    I agree about Eva and Yoanna, but Adrienne?

I could see that.

Ironically, this bipolar-bisexual girl does.

Occasional relapses.

So do I.

I thought she said that people used to step on her mother as if she was a Welcome Mat.

*DEAD*
    LOL it is funny how you said DEAD
    "this love is unbreakable..."

I think in a way, the show seemed scripted. Like how Tyra called Eva's name last after the elimination from the semi-finals to the finals, and Eva breaks down to make it seem very dramatic. And it's alot like a movie, when the tomboyish, SHORT, but yet likable, energetic girl goes up against a snobby (Yaya), high confident, sophisticated model in the finals! It's like one of them Movies, when the protagonist goes into a competition and never would think they'd win but believe in themself. Then come up against their competition, a confident arrogant person (or villian) in the finals, but also had to face themself, their other competitor! So he/she changes her ways and learn from their mistakes and the main character prevail because they believe in themself hard enough and had a happy ending. You know what I mean?

I'm not saying Yaya is snobby or arrogant or anything. She got a little big headed & bitchy around the end, but I think that was just editing. I actually wanted Yaya to win

But yes, it did seem a little scripted. This year, probably another girl with Short hair like Eva & Yoanna will win... maybe Naima ... just speculations. lol

Michelle has the best story from fugly to beuitful hope she wins

Anyway for the conspirecy's

The Winner is always in the bottom 2 for the last elimination

(aidy/elyse)
    (yoanna/shandi)
    (eva/amanda)

the winner has the wrost walk

( shannon was better then aidy / mercedes was better then yoanna / yaya was better then eva )

the winner has the most drama

( aidy food poisoning / yoanna camile fights/eating disorders / EVA nuff said )

janice does not like the winner

the winner has a medicore portfilio (just my opinion of corse)

In Anderson's Funhouse! CrazyForKahlen's Avatar
    Well, there should be a plotline - that's the Story Editor's job.

Interestingly, the Story Producer on ANTM, according to the IMDB, wrote for 'The Mole', which about as close to a scripted reality show as you can get without turning into 'Joe Schmo'.

[I want to see 'America's Next Top Story Editor'! 12 hot young girls, who happen to be story editors, fight it out to turn a crappy reality show into gold]

Quote Originally Posted by Spike
    Michelle has the best story from fugly to beuitful hope she wins

Anyway for the conspirecy's

The Winner is always in the bottom 2 for the last elimination

(aidy/elyse)
    (yoanna/shandi)
    (eva/amanda)

the winner has the wrost walk

( shannon was better then aidy / mercedes was better then yoanna / yaya was better then eva )

the winner has the most drama

( aidy food poisoning / yoanna camile fights/eating disorders / EVA nuff said )

janice does not like the winner

the winner has a medicore portfilio (just my opinion of corse)
    Wow... maybe it's coincidence?! But I dont think Adrianne had a mediocre portfolio, I think she had the best portfolio in ANTM 1.

And so far, I think Janice's favorite is... gosh I have no idea but whoever it is, she ain't winning.

Let's see if the pattern is the same this season.

Quote Originally Posted by coftia
    naima - ...I WANT HER TO HAVE A STORY!
    I think they are editing the whole show to make Kahlen win... at first they made Naime like a somewhat graceful- perfect model..... but some how her phtos weren't that strong. And they made Kahlen out as an innocent young girl with self confidence issue, and now there is even more drama added to her with the whole death thing.... so I don't know....But i really want Naima to win.

And also, well... iam not sure that if it was aired on tv.. but naima said that she used to have some attitude and anger issues in the past... and has also gone through a lot of difficulties in the ghetto or something.... it is on the upn site. If they wanted to make a big fuss out of it they could have, but they completely ignored it.

Didia-- I see your point, but they can't edit a story to "make" someone win. Simply impossible to do! You either win, or you don't--- the editing happens AFTERWARDS. Everyone has a story-- you, me, the person who sits next to you at work. We all have 'em.... The story editor is doing a great job on this show. There are things that happen that are beyond the producer;s control in this and every reality show--- a perfect example was this week, with Kahlen's friend passing away. No one could have known that that was going to happen, but they had to do the photoshoot anyway. (I know alot of people have a conspiracy theory about that, but I don't--- the photogorapher was probably already paid, the space secured--- contracts were surely signed, and you can't change the whole planned part of the show on a dime to accomodate one contestant. Sad, but true). These girls want to be models--- models are full of "Bring Your Own" drama. The stories write themselves.

I just wish Tyra and the judges would stop picking out their favorite girls at early stage. I mean, you can totally tell some of girls are only stay only because basically biased, storyline plots, and some judges just want to continue to finish them off (like Shandi and Ann from cycle 2 & 3, and like what Nole said about Michelle, just few examples).

In my opinion, it's all just for the drama. Beautiful girls plus Drama = high rating and $$$. They know what we like, so they're just giving us a little bit of cake till one of our favorite girls got eliminated and then they picked a girl as next top model which most of us don't really care... I meant, we all have our favorite girls, right? But that shouldn't be about it. The girls wanted to be America's next top model so badly except maybe Tiffany when she gave up? Can't stand a little humiliated? Hahahaha! Tuff luck, Tiff! You signed up for a tv reality show!!!! But seriously, folks, I actually thought Tiffany had a chance to win but that's only because it's solely biased, and not because she's a "WOW" as a model.

Maybe if that show moved to, say... NBC or maybe CBS and with different judges. We'll expect to see a lot of idealist, serious (but hopeful) models competing to be America's next top model. I don't (I'm sure most of you will agreed with me) want to see any girls with a serious medical history, being too short, a wacko personality, or a sob story about a single mother with no job and to be on the show is her only way out (unless she's beautiful, tall, and skinny enough).

I just want that show and the judges to be more serious and not bs-ing around with girls like we have right now on the show. I meant, let's be real. Put any 14 tall, and beautiful girls in a same beautiful house with, of course, different backgrounds, and ethnics. You can still expect to see some drama, some mess in the house, some catfight, some extremely stressing girls.

I know, because I have been there before, living with like 20 boys or so when I was away for school.

So, of course, there's a lot of conspiracies and bs on that show, you'll be too blind not to see it.

Gary.
    Last edited by Lonelyguy82; 04-22-2005 at 08:05 PM.
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    Wow... maybe it's coincidence?! But I dont think Adrianne had a mediocre portfolio, I think she had the best portfolio in ANTM 1.

And so far, I think Janice's favorite is... gosh I have no idea but whoever it is, she ain't winning.

Let's see if the pattern is the same this season.
    Eva had a superb portfolio, if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Naptown730
    Eva had a superb portfolio, if you ask me.
    Thats why i said in my opinion lol personaly i just dont like eva