Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

The "Entertainment Tonight" people are at the Hotel where the girls have been taken. Michelle is trying to make me love her, because she's wearing a "I'm with Stupid" tshirt, and the arrow is pointed at Christina who's sitting beside her.

Loves it!

Jan is trying to teach the girls to interview people. Kahlen says she thinks she has this one in the bag. Keenyah seems like a pro at her fake interview. Kahlen faked it at her interview, simply giving fake answers... Jan from ET says that she "cheated" since she didn't give real answers, and we don't know who she is.

Jan likes Michelle's naturalness, saying she doesn't try to pretend to be anyone else.

Christina comes across as some cold person on speed. She and Tatiana say "actually" REPEATEDLY, they actually write it on the screen how many times they say it. Actually, it's alot. Actually.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Why is NBA Basketball on instead of ANTM???????? (Akron, OH)

lol, tatiana and christina can't stop saying "Actually" during their fake interviews...Christina is just speeding through it...the lady from ET said that she liked Michelle a lot because of how real she was
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world" ~Gandhi

jann carl likes michelle's naturalness. and someone keeps saying "actually" over and over -- i think tatiana. no they're going dancing.

wow, the girls get skanked up to go out in clubbing.

OOps! I meant that it seems that both girls are being singled out, not that both will go. That's not gonna happen again.

Though if Michelle wins this interview comp (the woman from ET seemed to like her earnestness), that might explain why the focus has been on her.

aw, they all look like they're having fun at the club...kahlen says it's the most fun she's had, and michelle is dancing up a storm
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world" ~Gandhi

Yikes....Christina... :wtfchest:
    "At this point I'm assuming their child is dead. Most likely crushed beneath a mountain of corn dogs. Not that Britney or Kevin would notice. Arguing and drinking seems to take up most of their time. As does Britney's attempts to turn herself into a giant blob of jello."

Michelle changing personalities at the club, looks SIGNIFICANTLY more attractive, and is apparently the life of the party. we see her hump-dancing many guys.

Now later.... Kahlen gets bad news, finding out a friend has died. They show her angrily hanging up the phone and cursing.. she just says "I don't know if I can handle this" and they cut to commercials.

Go Michelle, you big swinging slut you!!!
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

You wanna know where I live, don't cha! You little sly devil, you!
    Kahlen made up a new dance move.. did u see that?