Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 5/4 Preview: "The Girl Who Flops in the Mud" *SPOILERS*

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar

Episode 5/4 Preview: "The Girl Who Flops in the Mud" *SPOILERS*

THE MODELS POSE WITH NATUREíS ELEMENTS, AND ONE PARTICIPANTíS COMPETITIVENESS UPSETS TWO OF HER RIVALS, ON "AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL," WEDNESDAY, MAY 4 AT 8:00 PM ON UPN

Special Guests Include Designer Craig Port, Photographer Anton Robert, Elle South Africa Fashion Director Jackie Burger and National Association of Modeling Agencies CEO Paola de Vito, Who Also Serves as a Guest Judge

"The Girl Who Flops in the Mud"Ė The participants trek across land and water to get to a scenic location for a photo shoot, and when they are instructed to create their own wardrobe using natureís elements surrounding them, one model dives into the mud, on AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL, Wednesday, May 4 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on UPN. Special Guests include designer Craig Port, photographer Anton Robert, Elle South Africa fashion director Jackie Burger and National Association of Modeling Agencies CEO Paola de Vito, who also serves as a guest judge.

Meanwhile, in Cape Town, South Africa, the models are challenged to impress local fashion experts, and one modelís fierce competitiveness upsets two of her rivals. At judging, Tyra turns the tables and forces the competitors to judge each otherís photos, leading to some pointed and painful comments. Another model is eliminated.
    Source: UPN Press

The Top Model...Omahyra RespectJersey's Avatar
    OooWee....

I have a feeling Naima might be the competitive one. I'm worried.
    Thanks for the spoiler!

FORT Fogey
    Yet another nude shoot? Nice.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    I think Michelle might be the competitive one. Not another nude shoot! I'm sorry but we got us a few ugly dogs left in this competition! This excludes Tatiana, Keenyah, and Michelle though. Haven't we viewers suffered enough?

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoViewer
    Yet another nude shoot? Nice.
    There is more clothes-dropping on this show than at a Nudist Colony! Okay, maybe not, but you get the point. It would be interesting if the competitive one is someone we wouldn't expect, like Naima. There's a lot of money (from the contract) at stake, so you never know!

I can actually see the judges praising the "girl who flops in the mud" for originality and for not being afraid to get dirty for the sake of a good picture.

My guess of who takes the flop would probably be Brittany.

FORT Newbie
    hmmmm interesting....

by that episode, there will only be 5 girls left....
    lets see, of the girls left:

Naima - I could see her being the mud girl because Naima always seems be really creative and Naima might've though covering herself in mud would be clever...I can't really see her being really competitive....even though people think it might be her because she's always winning but when i think about it, whenever she wins, she's really HUMBLE and girls are always saying how she deserves it so that means that the she is not rude to the girls and the girls are glad she won...naima once said, "Michelle's just in this competitive mode....she just needs to relax."

Keenyah - possibly the one who is too competitive

Brittany - highly possible the one who jumps in mud

Tatiana - if she's not gone, i doubt she'd be the mud girl, but maybe she's the competitive girl

Christina - no way she will be still there by then!!!

Michelle - I don't see her staying till that episode...i mean, the next shoot is one where she is gonna be in a grave and she seems claustrophobic (shelf squishing scene) and if she's not claustrophobic, she seems to have a lot of phobias and is very insecure...basically, i think she's the next eliminated...HOWEVER, if she doesn't go, then she could easily be the competitive girl OR the mud girl (she wrestles!!!!). Naima once said, "Michelle's just in this competitive mode....just needs to relax."

Fighting the Good Fight PriorWalter's Avatar
    Well, Kahlen has mud wrestling events, right? So that might be her.
    If you were happy every day of your life you wouldn't be a human being. You'd be a game-show host.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan
    I think Michelle might be the competitive one. Not another nude shoot! I'm sorry but we got us a few ugly dogs left in this competition! This excludes Tatiana, Keenyah, and Michelle though. Haven't we viewers suffered enough?
    Shivers... I would never want to see those three naked, especially Michelle.
    Last edited by K-Len; 04-18-2005 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by K-Len
    Shivers... I would never want to see those three naked, especially not Michelle.
    Amen, except for Tatiana. She is an island goddess to me.

Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast