Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Who will have a career after season 4

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    The thing about Naima is she does the same thing that Norelle did last season. She hid behind big make-up and looked fantastic, but on shoots with less make-up (like the beauty shot, the mustang shoot, etc.) she failed to show confidence. However, I think Naima has the potential to get it together whether by the end of the show or when she inevitably gets an awesome contract, because she will definitley find work no matter what. I'm not sure she will win, I am beginning to think that the Final Three will be Brittany, Christina and Kahlen, based on the way things are going (Christina may be replaced by Naima, I can't decide which one). Especially after Tyra told Christina she was the most beautiful girl left in the competition. And I think rebecca will get great work, Naima, Rebecca and Kahlen will be probably the most successful i think.

CCL
    Michelle can be successful as long as she doesn't let her insecurities tear her apart. It's very easy for her to go home to the safe world that she knows. I hope she doesn't do that, but goes to Europe and rocks the modelling world.

Brittany I can see doing very well. She's a complete sex-kitten but the last few photoshoots have shown she can do "straight" modelling as well. Great height & body.

Kahlen/Tatiana - iffy. If only they were taller.

Even if one of the eliminated models were to become a superstar, that wouldn't be a slap in the face for Tyra. Because, really, she's the one who picked them to be finalists on her show so she, in effect, gave them their start.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan
    Brita-Will find work. She is getting offers from tons of places right now, she just can't accept them until the shows over. She does not have just one face. Tyra and her band of flying monkeys picked her worst shots so they could have an excuse to eliminate her. She is actually going more into acting, and I think she will be very successful. Come on-look at her! She's drop dead gorgeous! Follow her career at her official site-BritaPetersons.Com

Michelle will have a very hard time because she isn't the prettiest, and has a bad walk, Tatiana has very big ears (Had to point it out). I wish the best for all of them though! Tiffany has a great look, but I don't know if she wants to be a model anymore. Rebecca-Probably not. She seems that she is going spend most of her time into her marriage, settling down, having kids.

Brita was gorgeous.

Tyra and her band of flying monkeys

My take:

Tyra- Dorothy on crack. Ruby weave says there's no place like homegirl. She got that style sense from momma Banks and they both living in a technicolor nightmare.

Nole- Cowardly lion's been eating too many chocolate Easter bunnies. How come all his critiques are food analogies? Are you hungry Nole? Is Tyra hogging the fried chicken bucket? Come on Tyra, share the love.

Nigel- Scarecrow... nice to look at, sweet, but hello? Anyone home in there? More male model than photographer as a double hypenate. Makes about as much sense as Jay, but saving grace is Barker's hunk factor...

Jay - The orange man.. err, I mean tin man. Peroxide has sucked out his soul and left us with the reality tv equivalent of an umlaut... pretentious, entirely affected and gratuitously erect-nipply. Grossness from head to toe.

Janice - need I say more? Glenda Janice - "Come on Tiffany, you can read it" Wicked Witch Janice- "You bitches, y'all fat".

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookipichu
    Brita was gorgeous.

My take:

Tyra- Dorothy on crack. Ruby weave says there's no place like homegirl. She got that style sense from momma Banks and they both living in a technicolor nightmare.

Nole- Cowardly lion's been eating too many chocolate Easter bunnies. How come all his critiques are food analogies? Are you hungry Nole? Is Tyra hogging the fried chicken bucket? Come on Tyra, share the love.

Nigel- Scarecrow... nice to look at, sweet, but hello? Anyone home in there? More male model than photographer as a double hypenate. Makes about as much sense as Jay, but saving grace is Barker's hunk factor...

Jay - The orange man.. err, I mean tin man. Peroxide has sucked out his soul and left us with the reality tv equivalent of an umlaut... pretentious, entirely affected and gratuitously erect-nipply. Grossness from head to toe.

Janice - need I say more? Glenda Janice - "Come on Tiffany, you can read it" Wicked Witch Janice- "You bitches, y'all fat".

This has to be one of the funniest things I have ever read concerning ANTM! Keep on with the snark.

Quote Originally Posted by Pookipichu
    Brita was gorgeous.

My take:

I think Michelle would appear in WWE. Tiffany's might have a talkshow behind the weave. I wander if when antm ends(hopefully not) there will be future remakes of it. *crosses fingers*
    [ all we need is love and peace ] [ ]

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456