Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ANTM4 Ep. 7 Recap: The Birds of a Feather Who Fell Apart Together

FORT Fan
    Me thinks SFG needs to be coordinator on next seasons ANTM? Whatta y'all think? That would spice it up!

SFG you are the most consistently funny writer I've come across in years. If you don't write professionally, I'd consider changing jobs if I were you.

*sigh* I've got to admit that Tiffany had to go (attitude, not looks or talent), but man, they got rid of the two tall, skinny girls in one shot. Rebecca didn't deserve it...

I agree with Helen, SFG, you should totallybe a professional writer. I literally llaughed myself silly through readiing that recap. I usually don't even read the recaps, but I couldn't stop reading yours.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

You wanna know where I live, don't cha! You little sly devil, you!
    Yeeehaw, Ride 'Em Cowboy!

I got to relive this horrible, horrible episode without even watching it again.. Thanks SnowFlake

I'm a new ANTM viewer, but I missed the show this week. I didn't worry, though, because I knew I could count on the Magical Miss Snowy to paint a humorous, colorful picture in my feeble brain. A lot of my favorites are already mentioned, but here's a few more. Thanks for the ride!
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    The show opens with Rebecca and Kahlen both slouched at a table, sucking on the Supermodels’ Super Snack: cigarettes. Slumped over and faces crumpled with worry, they look more like hardened criminals in a prison yard (jailed, perhaps, for a bum-killing spree?) than fresh-faced model would-bes.

Because you never know when you might be hired to travel back to 19th century Eng-er-land to be a spokesmodel for a chimney-sweeping company. .

“I rocked it,” Michelle says afterward, clearly deluded. Michelle, honey, they were asking if you’d had thespian, thespian experience, not—oh, never mind.

Educators across America weep, gnash their teeth, and rip their shirts at the state of our youth. Forget the ballet classes; Tyra needs to send these girls to a basic reading class.

All that frantic tussling produced a powerful shot of her looking like a triumphant Amazon on a carnal pony ride.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I read this before and didn't have time to comment and had to come back here to say,
    This is one of the best recaps I've ever read here. I agree with the poster who said you should write professionally SnowFlakeGirl!!
    Really well done!! (and very, very funny) !!
    Can't quote my favorites because all of it was so good!
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

aga
    FORTified

SFG Rules!!!

I'll add my two cents to the praise of SFG.

Do you write for other online, TV or paper media? What you write is better than anything I read in TV Guide, People, Entertainment Weekly, USA Today etc.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Lauren Bacall:My TopModel MarryMeYoanna's Avatar
    I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE YELLED AT A RECAP LIKE THIS!!
    Snowy hits one out of the park as usual...

next weeks gonna be a real bummer...poor Kahlen..
    You don’t need to repeat this, there is no ceremony any more, everybody is gone and you say this out loud to yourself. I was alone at the time and the time now is always. Always was a word that you used in promises, it is valueless.
    -Ernest Hemingway

Yell At Me Because You Love Me!!!

*dies*

Per usual, too much to quote. Snowy - nobody gets it done like you do
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast