Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What I wish that ANTM wouldn't do...

Kao

What I wish that ANTM wouldn't do...

...is make it obvious who is going home! The first season you might have guessed who might go home by how the photoshoot went, but you really didn't have a clue. The second season was tricksy too. But last season and this one you pretty much know that if someone is being featured a lot they're going home. Takes all of the suspense out.

You wanna know where I live, don't cha! You little sly devil, you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    ...is make it obvious who is going home! The first season you might have guessed who might go home by how the photoshoot went, but you really didn't have a clue. The second season was tricksy too. But last season and this one you pretty much know that if someone is being featured a lot they're going home. Takes all of the suspense out.
    Wow, thats exactly was thinking.. the show is just too predictable!

within the first 15 mins, I already know who is going home.. it really ruins it

Well, besides this week.. I knew they were showing Rebecca and Tiffany alot, but I thought it was gonna be one or the other.. BUT THEY SURPRISED ME, that's for sure!

You wanna know where I live, don't cha! You little sly devil, you!
    HEY!

I just thought of something..

Maybe, they should make 3 eliminations next week!

That would teach these girls a thing or two!

Wouldn't that be just wonderful :rolleyes

Kao
    LOL!

I must admit that I enjoyed the hell out of this week's show (not the fact that the girls got cut) but because there's no way I saw that one coming!

FORT Newbie
    i think before the cycle even starts the top 3 girls are already pre-determined.....they just look for reasons to eliminate the rest of them, then when it comes down to the final 3, the "judging" REALLY begins.....

i mean when they say "this is your best shot", and show you the picture, WHO SAYS that is her best shot ???????? :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    LOL!

I must admit that I enjoyed the hell out of this week's show (not the fact that the girls got cut) but because there's no way I saw that one coming!
    Wow you never saw that coming, did you watch the other UPN reality tv show with Missy Elliot where she cut two people surprisingly ... not so much of a shocker to me ... lol

There are lots of things I wish ANTM wouldnt do, but if i end up listing them i just might convince myself not to watch the show

Quote Originally Posted by bobpickle
    Wow you never saw that coming, did you watch the other UPN reality tv show with Missy Elliot where she cut two people surprisingly ... not so much of a shocker to me ... lol

There are lots of things I wish ANTM wouldnt do, but if i end up listing them i just might convince myself not to watch the show
    Basically last cycle when Magdalena and Leah were cut in the same episode.

I wish ANTM could be more of a modeling school than drama tv.
    Have plain photo shoots, damn Tyra pick up a fashion magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by bobpickle

Yup I completely agree..... It is all for the ratings people. Donald Trump fired two people at the same time at once, same with the Missy Elliot Show. It is all about the drama now.... and it is bugging the crap outta me.. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Didia
    Yup I completely agree..... It is all for the ratings people. Donald Trump fired two people at one, same with the Missy Elliot Show. It is all about the drama now. and it is bugging the crap outta me.. :nono
    I started to feel that way about ANTM at the start of Cycle 3

I mean when a show becomes popular and starts forking in the ratings your wouldnt expect it to blatantly try to get MORE ratings (a lesson for you in corperate greed ... lol)

Still I found Cycle 2 to be the most entertaining and if the folks at UPN are checking this forum ... hopefully they see what the show has turned into

Yea it does kind of ruin it.There is no suspense when your watching it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast