Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What I wish that ANTM wouldn't do...

Allow the sniping between Janice and Tyra re: "World's First Supermodel!" to continue.

ENOUGH, already!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ness
    Allow the sniping between Janice and Tyra re: "World's First Supermodel!" to continue.

ENOUGH, already!
    I agree, I think it has been finally and conclusively proven that Janice was not THE World's First Supermodel, but ONE of the World's First Supermodels. Give it up already!

Janice used to be really, really snarky ....but absolutely hilarious. Now it's almost like she's assumed a big sister role. I can't even remember that last truly evil (but damn funny) thing she said.

giz
    I wish they wouldn't; telegraph the ending (see above), cast girls who have no hope (make it more of a real competition please), have challenges which don't appear to have much relevance, focus on the drama so much, cast a whole group of girls without a brain cell between 'em. Please ANTM, go back and watch season one and see why the show became popular in the first place.

Get rid of Mr. Jay.

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    I for one, found it extremely sad that nine girls in their late teens and early twenties don't know how to spell, or read apparently. Magenta and magnetic? Chartreuse and Charming? Lacroix and Laxcross or whatever it was Tatiana said? I think that may just be the saddest thing I have ever seen on any reality show, save for the surreal life. Way to perpetuate the modelling stereotype ANTM!! Would it kill you guys to cast some more brainy girls??
    Good Things Come to Obsessive Compulsives Who Fixate

What drives me crazy is the on camera comments by the contestants right after being given an assignment, where they just repeat what the assignment is. For some reason all reality shows seem to do this. Are the viewers assumed to have attention deficit disorder so that we don't remember what we just heard 10 seconds earlier.

Crush my desire to watch this show ever again, causing me to drown in a puddle of tears.
    " This is not a bible study program, this is a modeling competition" Ebony ANTM Season 1

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I wish they wouldn't let Mr. Jay come up with all photo shoot ideas. We need some fresh talent.

Quote Originally Posted by William13
    What drives me crazy is the on camera comments by the contestants right after being given an assignment, where they just repeat what the assignment is. For some reason all reality shows seem to do this. Are the viewers assumed to have attention deficit disorder so that we don't remember what we just heard 10 seconds earlier.

Yeah, but be glad this show isn't produced by ABC, or we'd get "coming up next" previews before every damn commercial.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie
    i think janice dickenson should be eliminated next show....no wait, make it a double elimination, with her and that guy holding the small dog

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast