Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 7 Portfolio: Wonderbra

Episode 7 Portfolio: Wonderbra

Just thought I'd post this week's pictures as most of you are probably still sleeping. Enjoy!

Brittany

Christina

Kahlen

Keenyah

Michelle

Naima

Rebecca

Tatiana

Tiffany

"There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Well, it's nice to see one where their allowed to smile, and this shoot is alot better than the Wonderbra ad the did in Paris during the first cycle.

they were horrible. gosh, this is the worst photoshoot ever imo. thanks geek_the_girl for posting

Brittany's close-up is gorgeous, and Tatiana looks cute in her pic. I want to like Michelle's picture, but the close-up just screams Anna Nicole to me. Great full-body shot though.

Is it just me, or are these girls mediocre at best? At this point, none of them seem to have what it takes.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

CCL
    A lot of their faces are obscured. (Even the guy's face, but I guess it's not important for him because he was not the focus).

Brittany's is nice. Christina's & Tatiana's are cute. I like Michelle's for her, but the fact that his face is so completely turned is rather jarring. Kahlen's is cute but that seems rather like a fluke in that you know the laughing is not for the picture but because she is so uncomfortable. Not a good thing. Rebecca's looks like she is doing as much as she can not to touch the guy.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Brittany's photo was undeniably the best. Michelle second best, and I really like Naima's photo but she does look like a vampire in that pic.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    I Love all of them

You girls rocked it. I guess it's just that I'm a sucker for lingerie <3 However, I do think Christina smiling with such beautiful eyes is such a rare sight, and it is beautiful!!! Michelle has a pop star Britney vibe, but that's not negative, I guess it's the hair

Naima's is better. Long hair is more versatile. Rebecca's and Tiffany's are actually quite good. I guess the big problem about this shoot that it didn't have much. Just a male model, some feathers and a bra...However that doesn't turn me off! I personally thought the worst shoot in ANTM was the rollerskate shoot, which was terrible.
    beauty is only skin deep.

Kao
    All the girls (well, except for Keenyah) look like they were having fun! But I do see a lot of faces in shadow, most notably Rebecca's.

I love Brittany's (beautiful) and Tatiana's (too cute!) pictures.

It's really too bad that Keenyah, Rebecca and Christina had their pictures come out like that.. if the light was there I think the outcome would've been 10x better!

Standouts were Brittany and Michelle to me. The rest are all mediocre but not bad. The girls need to work it like the rent is due tonight not for canned peaches. Right now it seems like there only working it for an empty can of peaches.
    [ all we need is love and peace ] [ ]

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast