Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Episode 7 Portfolio: Wonderbra

been_supporting_April aprilshouldawin's Avatar
    Keenyah's picture really does say, "Uuuuuhhhhmmm.. I'm a boob-man, baby " LOL

Doesnt it look like Tiffany's bra is too small and her boobs are coming out of the bottum of it?! I think it's just a shadow but it looks sexy! haha. Thats one of her best pictures...this shoot was kinda dumb though... you can barely see any of their faces! wheres the light?

Looks as though they put makeup over Tiffany's breast tattoo and her arm one as well..?

You wanna know where I live, don't cha! You little sly devil, you!
    I'm really not a fan of lingerie modeling, so I didnt enjoy it much.

I suppose all of the girls look decent except for Naima, Keenyah, Rebecca (too dark)..

I cant wait for next weeks shoot, should be just splendid and wonderful :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterGabi
    I actually think Michelle's body looks really feminine... It is in good proportion except perhaps her shoulders.
    Definitely delicious legs and that booty! Oh my WOOOOOORD!

Beautiful lips and eyes. I mean I can go on forever.

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoViewer
    What's next week's shoot?
    Something edgy and provocative!

Britanny and Michelle were good.

Tiffany wasn't bad.

Rebecca seeemd like she didn't want to be there, like, "yuck get this model away from me"

Tiffany's nose is really annoying me in that picture.

I agree with everything that justhere said about Michelles picture. The more I look at it, the more I hate it.

Brittanys is by far the best.

I loved Michelle's face on the lingerie photo. She looked so angelic and feminine.

I lightened up my screen to see the pictures better, and wow Keenyah's would have been stunning had the lighting been better. They're staring into each other's eyes and wow with the straddling.. that's hot! Rebecca's would have looked much better as well, I really like the facial shot of her. Naima's picture just looks even worse, and Michelle's stiffness in her neck is even more noticable. Brittany still looks like heaven though.

FORT Regular
    Is the budget for this show really so tight that they cannot procure the proper props for the photo shoots? The 'bed' in this shoot ruins any possibility that any of these pictures could make a woman wish she were in the models' position, wearing that sexy lingerie, or a man wish he were in Rib's position and want to buy his girlfriend a Wonderbra. The bed looks like what you'd find in a cabin at summer camp, with the mattress 3 inches thick, a dull beige, and with no sheets. What about a plush mattress on a four-posted bed with satin sheets and ruffley pillows, all part of a set? This mattress just looks dirty and drab. Pathetic. C'mon, UPN; c'mon, Jay Manuel. :nono