Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 7 Portfolio: Wonderbra

Yeah, I agree Chicago.

Damn, this totally sucked, Tiffany deserved to go, I suppose, but Rebecca?

*Already has said this a bazillion times.* Lemme go puke now.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PriorWalter
    Oh, and because it can't be said enough, Rib Hillis is one FINE man.
    You're right, it can't be said enough. Rib Hillis IS one FINE man.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Brittany's photo is awesome...she really nailed it and looks absolutely gorgeous!! Very impressive, and I'm glad she's doing great.

ps...all the photo shoots aside from the first one (Alien shoot) are awesome this season

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely_Tina
    Yeah, I agree Chicago.

Damn, this totally sucked, Tiffany deserved to go, I suppose, but Rebecca?

*Already has said this a bazillion times.* Lemme go puke now.
    Rebecca deserved to go too...she wasnt listening to the judges criticism and trying to improve herself...but Both of them have done better then maybe Tatiana and Christina?!

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom
    You're right, it can't be said enough. Rib Hillis IS one FINE man.
    Not as fine as
    Boris Kodjoe

FORT Fogey
    This is probably going to be incredibly unpopular post, but:

All models are only as good as their last shoot. This was the third bad one for Tiffany, unfortunately, as she didn't pull off either the gas or Got Milk shoots very well.

Rebecca always looks good facially in shoots (gas station aside), but she doesn't have that extra something special. She's too girl next door.

It was time for both of them to go. All of the rest of the girls have something unique.

Brittany--Sexuality
    Michelle--Androgeny
    Naima--Exotic
    Kahlen--Innocence
    Tatiana--Youth
    Christina--Interesting Features
    Keenyah--Flawless Skin/Beauty

The judges now just have to decide which unique quality they want to represent their vision of ANTM. For the simple reason that they represent more than something physical, I think your top four (in no particular order) are Brittany, Michelle, Naima and Kahlen.

wow britney looks totally like a victoria secret angel~! I like michelles pose, but her face still bothers me a bit... the rest is meh.

if i were to buy a bra from one of these girls it would have to be britney, most of the other girls are GIRLS, britney says "woman"

Bad lighting--Um, couldn't they set up a light on the side most of them were facing? And the location was beautiful, but you can hardly see it
    Yes, compleatly agree. The set design seems compleatly unprofessional to me, the lighting is horrible. The models should not be faulted for that in my opinion, if it were a real shoot I don't think the models would have to deal with such bad lighting, so when judging which pics I like I tend to ignore the fact that a models face might be in a dark place.

And they went beserk with the feathers. They ruin Christina's otherwise pretty decent picture. And does anyone else think its odd that they didn't accompany the shoot with a real feather pillow and instead used one of those crappy linen ones?

I actually think Tiffany's photo is the best. Her smile looks gorgeous, the bra looks good, and the pose is very playful and easy to identify right when you look at it. without being contorted like a lot of the other girls.
    Then I like Keenyah's photo (looking at it as if her face was in the light). Again the bodies are not contorted, there aren't any complicated limbs flying in wierd directions. Its just simply a good pose. I would like Brittany's a lot if I didn't think the guys face looks awkwardly smushed agaisnt her stomach.

I don't understand the love for Michelle's photo. I cringed when I looked at it. Its horrible. First there is absolutly no chemistry between her and the guy, and the guy looks a bit shocked and maybe repulsed at her boobs. Her body looks like its grotesquely humping the guys...and her face just looks ugly, and the hair doesn't help. (I'm not trying to dig on Michelle I actually like her a lot, its just a bad photo)

Lipstick and Callous GlitterGabi's Avatar
    I actually think Michelle's body looks really feminine... It is in good proportion except perhaps her shoulders.
    Ich liebe dich!

The body itself looks good if its cut out of the rest of the photo, with out her head.
    Last edited by justhere; 04-14-2005 at 03:32 PM.