Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 7 Portfolio: Wonderbra

What did you say, Simon? krstlfethr's Avatar
    Brittany's face is like the beginning of an orgasm--beautiful.

But the body position says something completely different to me. I think the idea is for us to imagine the couple is trouncing around on the bed in a playful manner, hence the pillow and flying feathers. If I saw Brittany's ad in a magazine, I would simply see it as a couple just full-on-getting-it-on.

Christina looks awkward. Kahlen looks cute like a natural candid, but it's probably not what they were looking for. You can't even see the bra. Keenyah is selling the bra, but not "herself". I would give Michelle the same comments as Brittany. I actually think Naima looks great (she's my favorite, so I'm biased), but the lighting comment is true. I think Rebecca is in a complete shadow and therefore inconsequential. Tatiana's body looks great, if only she looked up a little more. I actually love Tiffany's photo. It's not my favorite, but I don't think it merited the criticism it received. She looks cute, sexy, endearing, and she's selling the bra.

I think it's harder to choose a picture when you're trying to remember the intent of the photo in the first place.

Also, they always put so much makeup on Michelle that she looks like a mannequin. Hmm.
    "[t]he soul is the effect and instrument of political anatomy: the soul is the prison of the body."
    -Foucault

I liked Brittany's, Christina's and Tatiana's photos the best. All three look like Victoria's Secret advertisements. They look like the newest Angels. I like the action taking place in Tatiana's shot. It looks as if they are pillowfighting, and Rib tells Tatiana "Time-out." Very cool. I like it the best.

Fighting the Good Fight PriorWalter's Avatar
    Why did they make the pictures so dark? Ugh, they weren't that dark on the show. IS it just me, because I can barely see anything?

Oh, and seeing this, Michelle has the best face (!) and pose, Brittany comes in second. I'm disappointed that I can't make out Tatiana's face, because I thought she would've rocked this. I can;t see Kennyah's and Rebecca's faces at all.
    If you were happy every day of your life you wouldn't be a human being. You'd be a game-show host.

Brittany, hands down, took the best photo in this episode. She could seriously get a lot of work in the lingerie market.

Michelle is a close second. I like the black underwear against the pale skin that they have going on in this picture.

The rest are just plain and unmemorable. Naima looks like Aretha Franklin. Christina's chin is over-emphasized. Rebecca's shot is oddly angled making her look johnny-bravoish. Kahlen and Tatiana are cute but i don't know if wonderbra has a pre-teen segment. Tiffany looks like a lolipop.

Fighting the Good Fight PriorWalter's Avatar
    Oh, and because it can't be said enough, Rib Hillis is one FINE man.

I really do not like Michelle at all, and I do not watch the show, so I have no idea about her wonderful personality, but her face is just not cutting it. Pretty body, but in every picture her face makes an otherwise good picture bad. Worst picture by far in my opinion, also horrible hair, looks like an ungroomed wig.

I really like Tatiana's picture, it is really playful, somehow real looking, and fun with her body saying "yes! I won" and the male model calling a time out. I also like Kahlen's picture, she has a genuine laughter on her face. Tiffany is good, too. Keenyah's picture has a very sexy vibe to it, but I wish they had given some light to her face. Several girls are ok, but their facial expressions just speak forced and fake to me.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

In the following order from best to worst:

Brittany
    Naima
    Tatiana
    Christina
    Michelle
    Kahlen
    Keenyah
    Rebecca
    Tiffany

I like Brittany's, Tatiana's, and Christina's because they look distinct from the rest. Everyone else's look too similar. Rebecca's face is turned too far back.

They could've eased up a bit on the feathers! SHEESH!

And can someone please tell me why Michelle is still on? I've seen store front manniquins that look less stiff!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Lipstick and Callous GlitterGabi's Avatar
    Brittany and Michelle nailed it, because they are the only ones that are facing the light! There is no conceivable way anyone else's pictures could be better than their pictures because they aren't in the friggen light :phhht
    Ich liebe dich!

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterGabi
    Brittany and Michelle nailed it, because they are the only ones that are facing the light! There is no conceivable way anyone else's pictures could be better than their pictures because they aren't in the friggen light :phhht
    Yeah, Michelle's face is indeed in the light.... unfortunately!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"