Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Episode 7 Portfolio: Wonderbra

giz
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan
    I don't think Brittany looks like a model in person at all. At this week's elimination, her skin and hair were greasy looking, and she seemed to have layers of slimy substances on her teeth. As for this weeks photo shoot, I think it's one of the worst. It looked like she had gone braindead (Note the closed eyes and wide open mouth), and her boyfriend was trying to shake her out of it.
    Really? I thought she looked very sensual. How do you picture a sensual face? That said, she does look like hell without makeup on. There's something sloppy about her face. Remember how she looked the morning after in the swanky hotel with Keenyah. Eek!

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    I think the reason I find Brittany so ugly, is because she has no class whatsoever. When she got drunk and mooned all those people? Perfect example. And when she went to the covergirl party, and her main priority was drinking. I picture a beautiful person as someone who can take a beauty shot, without makeup or anything, and look beautiful. Brittany needs as much makeup as she can get. And come on who goes to elimination with slimy teeth, greasy hair, and clothes so big they could clothe an SUV! And do you see her hair when she's walking around the house? It's usually all bushy and gross looking. She probably was a drag queen in a former life. I also find her to be bigger than Michelle, and way more androdgynous looking. Cut that hair off and I might mistake this woman as Aaron Spelling!

You're okay, Georgie. Tanyabean's Avatar
    Go Brittany. <3
    Christina looks sort of like Sarah Jess Parker.

giz
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan
    I think the reason I find Brittany so ugly, is because she has no class whatsoever. Cut that hair off and I might mistake this woman as Aaron Spelling!
    So basically, she's not your favourite. Did I get that right. I'm not big on drunks either, but by and large I think she takes good photos. You have to divorce her behaviour from her photos. I'm sure Janice would not have struck you as a lady of class when she was that age either, but her photos were amazing. It is odd how some people can look like not much in person, but be quite photogenic. We have to remember too that she is trying to tone down the "sex appeal" when she appears before the judges. Probably the only way she can think of to do that is to appear plain.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanyabean
    Go Brittany. <3
    Christina looks sort of like Sarah Jess Parker.
    Actually, I thought Noelle looked like Sarah Jessica Parker.

Christina looks like a pill
    LUCY: Australia's toast.
    SCUD: What's your beef with Australia?
    LUCY: I don't like their attitude!

Christina looks like a Lady Crew Member from the original Star Trek - you know, with the hot pants and go-go boots.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Thanks for getting the pics up, G.

For once, I agreed almost completely with the ANTM judges' assessments of the girls photos. I can now really see the importance of being able to "bathe in the light," because it had a huge impact on the photos of the girls who did not. I remember a director once complimenting an actress by saying, "She always finds the light." It never really dawned on me until now, just how much of a talent that actually is.

The only person I think was underrated was Tiffany. While not outstanding, her pic is not half as bad as the panel made it out to be. I don't think she looks uncomfortable really.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

i thought tiffany's was pretty cute. apparentley the judges did too but it was edited to make it look like a negative reaction...