Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 4/27 Preview: "The Girls The Lionesses Are Hunting" *SPOILERS*

FORT Regular
    Brittany face looked rounder to me last episode. Maybe it's her who gains weight?

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    I imagine if any of them had gained weight, it can't be that much! They only have 2-3 days between eliminations. I imagine the crazy schedule hasn't helped. And I noticed the girls eating what looke like soup that one night. It's like a college diet. Instant food and eating out a lot. I bet the girls would lose whatever they gained whenever they go home. And we can't forget, all of these girls are pretty thin to begin with. I weigh about 116 lb. and I am only 5'4". I'm a fatso in the modeling world! :rolleyes

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown730
    Why are they using the title from the episode where Ann and Yaya put Eva in a corner?
    they are on a safri, and judging from the hint, one girl probably endangers another by getting too close to a lioness. it is a witty re-use of a previous title to delight die-hard fans.

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryBo2k
    Brittany face looked rounder to me last episode. Maybe it's her who gains weight?
    from all the binge drinking haha

Fighting the Good Fight PriorWalter's Avatar
    Alcohol has a lot of calories

ahahaha YES! probably its her thats going to get fat. shes a gurl that looks like she would get fat easily. ahaha GOOD FOR HER! i dont like her.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    I'm actually thinking Keenyah is the one, as you can see that she's starting to get a belly. :|
    beauty is only skin deep.

Couture Connoisseur
    It's clearly Keenyah who gains weight. She eats like 3 donuts and one of the girls, Brittany I think says "she's gained like, 10 pounds!". Keenyah is... well a hypocrit. I don't think she'll be around much longer. According to insider clips, she was really mean to some girls about their weight and on the other hand was asking other girls tips on how to loser her belly.

here's a tip for you: Diet and exercise, bonehead

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivican
    It's clearly Keenyah who gains weight. She eats like 3 donuts and one of the girls, Brittany I think says "she's gained like, 10 pounds!". Keenyah is... well a hypocrit. I don't think she'll be around much longer. According to insider clips, she was really mean to some girls about their weight and on the other hand was asking other girls tips on how to loser her belly.

here's a tip for you: Diet and exercise, bonehead
    Ooh. Bah, I don't like Keenyah either. She's got this whole superiority complex going on. I'm glad she's going to be the one bulking up and I hope it gets her eliminated.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

The preview for next weeks episode is on the UPN website, Can anyone confirm if that is Kahlen in the shot at the begining of the clip? I think it's her but I can't tell. Also Janice and Tyra share a lesbian kissed (it's not as shocking as I make it sound)