Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: Episode 4/27 Preview: "The Girls The Lionesses Are Hunting" *SPOILERS*

You know some of the girls have already been animals , for Ex the Zodac shoot...Yeah it is different, and all...Maybe this time they will invoke the spirit of the animals better

If it is luberderium (however u spell it wo wo) animals make sorta sense...They've had commercials using an aligator to associate dry skin with, and then you use the lotion and your dry scales go away lol

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Len
    I think someone stated Kahlen is suppose to be a gazelle.

Why they are holding a bottle of Lubriderm and posing as wild animals is beyond me.
    I can't be the only one to hate this more than Tiffany the Crab, can I???

giz
    The animals suits look too CATS the musical to me. I think they could have hinted at animals without actually Being animals. It's like Andrew Lloyd Webber crossed with my kids at Halloween (although their suits are much baggier, and I dare say, stuffier).

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    I can't be the only one to hate this more than Tiffany the Crab, can I???
    Well the crab claws were pretty bad, but she did good with them..I never liked Tiffany personally, I didn't get what was so special about her looks...She was a second grade Naomi Cambell imo..

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 7DeadlySins
    If it is luberderium (however u spell it wo wo) animals make sorta sense...They've had commercials using an aligator to associate dry skin with, and then you use the lotion and your dry scales go away lol
    Yeah, but having an alligator in the commercial makes sense. They have dry, scaly "skin." Nobody has actually dressed up as an alligator in the actual commercials!

Quote Originally Posted by Erin_go_bragh
    Yeah, but having an alligator in the commercial makes sense. They have dry, scaly "skin." Nobody has actually dressed up as an alligator in the actual commercials!
    LMAO that is true...I think this years theme is "Character" photography...I mean I know why the zodiac and sins was done, but with this animal shoot...It just seems there are more themed stuff, than high fashion shoots.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Len
    And finally, Kahlen censoring herself from the sight of Janice kissing Tyra:
    Brittany (in the background), on the other hand, seems to be loving it!