Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Nigel Barker

Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    He takes GREAT photos. I'ma big fan of him, since I am persuing to become a photographer.

You can check out all his photos on the Official Website.

here are just a few pictures I really liked.

Oh..I don't know he has taken a photo with April!
    April looked very nice in this pic..
    I really want to know what she is thinking about when she took this pic as I remember that April loved Nigel Barker when she was in the competition

I wonder if Nigel will have the hots for someone in Cycle 5. He had a crush on April Cycle 2 and had a crush on Naima Cycle 4. He seems to prefer exotic looking women like his wife.

There's a video of a longer haired Nigel and his wife Cristen on this site it's the second video down http://www.greatsouthernweddings.com/demos.php
    Last edited by deb1430; 08-03-2005 at 11:22 PM.

It's really hot!
    *Takahashi Ai x Rythem

Wow !! Nigel with hair !! Hmm...I prefer him with the blad look now. Its sexier.
    At first when I saw him on cycle 4 I thought that he might look better with a bit of longer hair....but then after I watched his video, I definitely stick with the bald look !! Donno y him with hair looks too ordinary to me (probably coz it was 2001..)

HAHA! Awesome, a thread dedicated to this guy.

I swear, his epitaph should read, NOTED FASHION PHOTOGRAPHER

Tyra said that about a trillion times.

Aargh! Make it stop!

Very Opinionated! seen&heardall's Avatar
    What is up with sexy Nigel and his sexy comments? Did you guys hear Nigel when Ms. Jay described Nik as "that cute light-skin girl that lives in the projects" then Nigel said, "I need to go to the projects more often". He also made a sexy remark when Bre' was walking during judging ("come here girl")! Every season Nigel is flirty with an exotic woman. Yoanna, Mercedes, Yaya, Naima, (this season two) Bre' and Nik. You go boy!! Nigel - when you get a chance call me! LOL!

i don't remember him being flirty with yoanna. yuck!

I don't know if he's hot looking, but he's one the judges that I respect the most because he give constructive feedback to the girls. I respect Janice also.

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests
    i don't remember him being flirty with yoanna. yuck!
    I don't remember that either...I guess I was such a die-hard Nigel/April shipper I didn't notice.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    Nigel was never flirty with Yoanna, in fact he was the one that said "i would not want to see her (yoanna) in a bathing suit"
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.