Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Nigel Barker

The Top Model...Omahyra RespectJersey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown730
    He is about Boris' age, then. They should do a shoot together like how Janice did with Iman back in their prime.

The picture isn't showing up. Is it the screencap of Naima and Nigel or Janice and Iman?

Quote Originally Posted by xToNiCx
    Yea, Yoanna's photo is stunning.. too bad they didnt give her any airtime during ANTM3 as they do for Eva during ANTM4.

It really discourages me when the winners of each season dont become "America's Next Top Model" .. I mean suppose thats the point of the show right?.. to make a top model out of the winners?
    Yoanna got her's. She's uptight and strange, not a good cover girl. She did the best she could. She got her bling. She was never personable, and never appealed to a wide audience. Prime and proper, christening luggage with holy water doesn't say fun.

You have to respect the show and the prizes they were offering at the time. Yoanna knew there was no cover girl contract, and she did the show anyway. She was a nobody and at least she does get work from time to time. Adrianne needs to do the same thing. She got the prizes. No Surreal life without the show. No being on television without the show. No modeling without the show. She got her prizes. The other girls who have done quite well without any prizes made it work. These girls have nothing to complain about. They should send Tyra thank you cards every day of their life.

Eva's got it. She's a personality, younger than Yoanna, and fun. She's got mass appeal. And, she works hard. She looks tired. I like her. She works it
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

In Anderson's Funhouse! CrazyForKahlen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Weinie
    Yoanna got her's. She's uptight and strange, not a good cover girl. She did the best she could. She got her bling. She was never personable, and never appealed to a wide audience. Prime and proper, christening luggage with holy water doesn't say fun.
    If they were looking for a good spokeswoman (which seems to have been a big figure in ANTM3, allowing a short girl to win), Yoanna was still the best of a bad bunch - April and Yoanna were the only two models from that season who I thought had any potential at all, but they were both a little clinical (why do they use Yoanna's worst moment, that awful wink, in the credits? They might as well have shown her falling down during Tyra's music video); Shandi was an absolute mumbling mess and Mercedes couldn't get through a sentence without giggling.

That said, I'd be more interesting in seeing bits from their life than watching Eva squeeing over every little thing

I have to like Nigel because he's the only judge who ever brings up sex appeal as being at least mildly necessary for a model.

Quote Originally Posted by HelenHandbasket
    He is hot, sometimes the shape of his head is a little too ummm...cylindrical for me. He looks like a talking gel cap.
    Helen! Well, if he is a talking gel cap, I have got to get my dose, baby!

I used to have some pictures of Nigel from his old modeling days somewhere. He looks good with hair, though I don't mind the look now either. Hubba hubba. And his wife is gorgeous too! When they breed, I'm going to steal their firstborn child!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by RespectJersey
    The picture isn't showing up. Is it the screencap of Naima and Nigel or Janice and Iman?
    Picture of Janice and Iman.

I'd like to see a screencap of Nigel picking Naima off of the car in Episode 2. Does anyone have a screencap from that?

Quote Originally Posted by xToNiCx
    Yea, your probably right.. I didnt really think of that.

I was also wondering who gets to pick the themes of the shoots? The photographers?.. I was thinking maybe UPN, Tyra pick what type of shoot they want and then decide after who is going to photograph it.. but I'm not really sure.
    better than being cited as clinical right? i kinda like the sadness =), makes her seem more human than the do anything super ultimate model she was on season two.

i didn't liek the alien shot that much- i prefer the eve shot, i think it was SUPER

Can someone post some pictures of him? Preferably shirtless?

Quote Originally Posted by t_ffy
    I'd like to see a screencap of Nigel picking Naima off of the car in Episode 2. Does anyone have a screencap from that?

Quote Originally Posted by RespectJersey

you can see the photo if you go here instead: http://v64.com/gallery/ad-3.html

here's a cute little set of pics of Nigel and his wife

(from greatsouthernweddings.com)