Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 245

Thread: Nigel Barker

  1. #11
    FORT Fogey suckmytoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Wherever I'm standing...
    Posts
    1,535
    He takes GREAT photos. I'ma big fan of him, since I am persuing to become a photographer.

    You can check out all his photos on the Official Website.

    here are just a few pictures I really liked.





  2. #12
    FORT Fogey deb1430's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    2,000
    Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    He takes GREAT photos. I'ma big fan of him, since I am persuing to become a photographer.

    You can check out all his photos on the Official Website.

    here are just a few pictures I really liked.





    I love April's photo

  3. #13
    FORT Fan xToNiCx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    You wanna know where I live, don't cha! You little sly devil, you!
    Age
    29
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    He takes GREAT photos. I'ma big fan of him, since I am persuing to become a photographer.

    You can check out all his photos on the Official Website.

    here are just a few pictures I really liked.




    Very nice.

    I also thought the photoshoot he did for episode 2 was good, I really didnt like the "Alien" theme but most of the photos came out good.

    Does anyone know if he'll be shooting again? or only that one time?

  4. #14
    Elliott Yamin Rocks! t_ffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Washington State, USA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    372
    He's Photos are amazing! I really like the Yoanna one, the April one is great as well!

  5. #15
    FORT Fanatic baby_wipes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by xToNiCx
    Very nice.

    I also thought the photoshoot he did for episode 2 was good, I really didnt like the "Alien" theme but most of the photos came out good.

    Does anyone know if he'll be shooting again? or only that one time?
    I think they'll be having him shoot the first shoot every season.. he did it last season and this season (so I'm also assuming no more shoots from him this season since he only did one last season)

  6. #16
    Formely Rebecca#1fan Beks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    32
    Posts
    619
    He reminds me of my old english teacher. All the girls had a crush on him and stuff. It was rather annoying.
    " This is not a bible study program, this is a modeling competition" Ebony ANTM Season 1

  7. #17
    FORT Fan xToNiCx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    You wanna know where I live, don't cha! You little sly devil, you!
    Age
    29
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_wipes
    I think they'll be having him shoot the first shoot every season.. he did it last season and this season (so I'm also assuming no more shoots from him this season since he only did one last season)
    Yea, your probably right.. I didnt really think of that.

    I was also wondering who gets to pick the themes of the shoots? The photographers?.. I was thinking maybe UPN, Tyra pick what type of shoot they want and then decide after who is going to photograph it.. but I'm not really sure.

  8. #18
    FORT Fogey JamiLee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by jol1bee
    Omg I can't believe no one has made a thread about Nigel Yet. Let me just say that he's..hot hot hot...I love how he talks...it's so...sexy . His eyes scare me sometimes. It's huge, just like Christinas...maybe they should go together...but then again he's married (right)?....Why (or why not) do you think he's sexy?...

    I love him. I think he's very sexy. I don't see the bug eye thing.

    Love the accent too
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

  9. #19
    giz
    giz is offline
    FORT Fogey giz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,895
    I thought April looked very sad in Nigel's photo. I found it a bit discomfiting. Loved Yoanna's though. She can so take a great photo. Sad we dont' see more of her.

  10. #20
    FORT Fan xToNiCx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    You wanna know where I live, don't cha! You little sly devil, you!
    Age
    29
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by giz
    I thought April looked very sad in Nigel's photo. I found it a bit discomfiting. Loved Yoanna's though. She can so take a great photo. Sad we dont' see more of her.
    Yea, Yoanna's photo is stunning.. too bad they didnt give her any airtime during ANTM3 as they do for Eva during ANTM4.

    It really discourages me when the winners of each season dont become "America's Next Top Model" .. I mean suppose thats the point of the show right?.. to make a top model out of the winners?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.