Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Nigel Barker

I saw Cristen (on ET Canada, I think?) recently; she was a spokesperson for a makeup company I forget which one.

I'd love to see a picture of their baby!

Also, I read on a random blog that she and Tyra are like best friends?

Quote Originally Posted by nigelbarkerfan View Post
    does anyone have a recent picture of nigel and his wife?
    There's one from last October posted just a few messages before yours. Did you want something even more recent?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Don't get me wrong, I love me some Nigel, but he seems a tad mean this cycle, and it doesn't suit him. He's usually the only male on the show I can depend on not to get catty.

Lol maybe because his wife is pregnant and you know how pregnant women go through mood swings?. Maybe it's affecting nigel?

It's weird, because I read an interview of Lisa, and she called Nigel quite the dirty man. I don't think I can repeat what she said he said (err...bad grammar but hopefully you get what I mean), but it was quite...over-the-top, something I would think Nigel would so not say.
    But then, if that was true, why would Tyra have such a dirty pig on the show? I'm sure they'd be able to find some other charming model-turned-photographer who wasn't as inappropriate.
    But if it's not true, then what would Lisa have to gain by lying? Her interview was quite eye-opening, and everything else other than the Nigel thing made sense....
    But then, it's not like I take her seriously.

Oh, as for where the interview was, I don't know, but it was on some blog linked to by some livejournal on top model?

cow
    Quote Originally Posted by SKS2K5 View Post
    It's weird, because I read an interview of Lisa, and she called Nigel quite the dirty man. I don't think I can repeat what she said he said (err...bad grammar but hopefully you get what I mean), but it was quite...over-the-top, something I would think Nigel would so not say.
    But then, if that was true, why would Tyra have such a dirty pig on the show? I'm sure they'd be able to find some other charming model-turned-photographer who wasn't as inappropriate.
    But if it's not true, then what would Lisa have to gain by lying? Her interview was quite eye-opening, and everything else other than the Nigel thing made sense....
    But then, it's not like I take her seriously.

Oh, as for where the interview was, I don't know, but it was on some blog linked to by some livejournal on top model?
    i read that too! i dont really like lisa, but i think she's an honest person, so i belief waht she said. (is it just me, or does lisa often give us a little too much info? like what she said about bre and her) by the way, he had an interview on the october-november issue of COVER magazine. not too much interesting info though. just talks about how he became a model and how he turned into a photographer. there were several pages of pics he took.
    moooooo
    orangepie

every street is a catwalk kinkyphil's Avatar
    Hes a gorgeous guy, and probably my favourite judge

Nigel is a gorgeous guy, there's no doubt about it. But I only have the hots for him in Cycle 2, especially the first time he appeared on ANTM with the Adam & Eve shoot. Gosh, he was MAD HOT ! He was more tanned, had a bit of facial hair and dressed more casually. There was something rougher, sexier in him in that cycle .
    After that he has been an eye candy, metrosexual-looking-borderlines-on-gay guy who I appreciate aesthetically but doesn't arouse that "awww" feeling in me.
    "Janice was jealous because gravity is nicer to us people who are closer to the ground." - Jenascia

I only can say that... he's the most Handsome ANTM Judges

Quote Originally Posted by DevilTwin;1638477;
    oh the pics are ok, but if this is the best of the best, no wonder he isn't modeling any more.

And if I want to look at
    an Englishman. I'll look at
    <<<<<| the picture to the left of this text.
    Off topic (bad me), but I saw Dominic at a convention in LA. Nice guy, walking around with a Guiness (I believe) and driving his handlers crazy by posing for FREE for photos (He was going to a sesson where people paid money to get a signed photo of him).

He checked out my friend -- a really cute Asian -- as he was walking to a sesson. Up and down, twice. (made her century, since she had a major crush on him and a Web site devoted to one of the characters on the show). Nice guy, and funny. (But I still prefer C.T)

Nigel is cute enough, but not rugged enough for my taste. (There, back on topic. Yay me)