Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Life segments

My Life segments

I am tired of these segments of the show. I would rather see ALL of the winners, not just Easy, Breezy, Divasy, Eva.

Let us see what all the previous winners are up to, a day in their lives for once. Take one per week, it' would stretch out nicely and everyone would get to see someone they rooted for. Okay, yes, I know that this year's sponsor CG is responsible for this, but I've had enough of watching Eva ham for the cam.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    I was sick of Eva when she was on ANTM, but that's just me. The only thing nice about these dumb Covergirl segments is that unlike past contractors (Revlon- I'm looking at you!), they actually come through for the models. So, whoever wins this season can look for huge support from Covergirl in developing their career and public exposure.

You wanna know where I live, don't cha! You little sly devil, you!
    I'm also getting tired of watching that segment of the show.. I watched the first few weeks but I just turn the channel now when it comes on... I think its probably because I'm getting sick of seeing little Diva Eva, gab about sh*t that I could give a crap about.

But then again, we have to hear about CG all through the show anyways so I guess it doesnt matter

Quote Originally Posted by Erin_go_bragh
    I was sick of Eva when she was on ANTM, but that's just me.
    Put me on that list, I always hated her cocky attitude.. I could see if she had alot of confidence, but she is just plain stuck-up :nono

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xToNiCx
    But then again, we have to hear about CG all through the show anyways so I guess it doesnt matter
    I know their campaign backfired on me. Even if I wore their stuff, I wouldn't now! I could recite their campaigns in my freakin' sleep...

I am so glad that here in Toronto Canada, we do not get these annoying segments of Eva boasting infront of the camera.

Ill admit I saw one of the little segments on the upn site (just out of curiousity) but im glad that im not subject to this annoying blurb every week

I never liked Eva on the show and didnt like her in the segments, and would agree that it would be much interesting if they followed all the other models instead of just eva

Kao
    Well, she looks like she is having a ball and having the time of her life. She's getting loads of exposure too.

I thought I was the only one, Eva.. girl, shut-up!

But I do like he entusiasm and how sweet she was when she meets all of her fans. Like when she was at Walgreens on that one segment doing the customer interaction thing. She doesnt boast at all, she just tells hoe blessed and lucky she is to have this happen to her.

Aud
    FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by xToNiCx
    Put me on that list, I always hated her cocky attitude.. I could see if she had alot of confidence, but she is just plain stuck-up :nono

That is why you DO see so much of her. She generates buzz..and people want to know what she is up to...even if she gets on their nerves. Although, I don't Eva has done one thing to be classified as stuck up? Eva has what none of the other winners had...and that is confidence, and personality. THAT is what makes a *top model*, and not just a plain 'ol model. I work with those everyday! LOL!

You won't see what the other models are up to because they are basically doing nothing! A photoshoot here and there...but Eva is the ONLY ANTM winner that has, and stays in the public eye.

Ladies and gents...this is why she won... 5'6 and all!

Her look is more actressy to me.. I think she would be great in movies, I just never seen the so called "model" that alot of people see in her.

Janice knew that she wasnt a top model, thats why she was didnt get her vote.

When it came down to the final 3 last season, I knew Eva was gonna win because Amanda and Yaya had similar looks(model) and Eva had more of a look(actress) that would appeal to more people(not me)..

I wish all the luck to her but I just never seen her appeal as a model, and probably never will.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast