Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Life segments

I love Eva. The other winner's got theres, but they are not Eva. You can't take your eyes off her. She's amazing. I love when she sqeeks. Baby girl can keep sqeaking. It's cute. Got to love the beautiful lady
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

I guess I never forgave Eva for how mean she was to that really, really skinny girl on the first episode.

However, I am glad at least one girl is getting some promotion and since she's the only one signed to CoverGirl it does make sense. I would like to see Yoanna and Adrienne again (though after Adrienne's recent comments that doesn't seem likely).

LEAVE EVA ALONE! Let her do her thing. Let her enjoy herself. She's not going anywhere so get used to it. For once, one of the ANTM winners has a true, consistant career. If you're that much of a hater, change the channel because your complaints aren't going to make her go away. But the negative attention and her ability to handle herself is why Eva is as successful as she is. She's young, beautiful and successful... she has a lot going for her and we Eva supporters love her and will continure to stand in her corner.
    KayBee

Quote Originally Posted by KikiB
    LEAVE EVA ALONE! Let her do her thing. Let her enjoy herself. She's not going anywhere so get used to it. For once, one of the ANTM winners has a true, consistant career. If you're that much of a hater, change the channel because your complaints aren't going to make her go away. But the negative attention and her ability to handle herself is why Eva is as successful as she is. She's young, beautiful and successful... she has a lot going for her and we Eva supporters love her and will continure to stand in her corner.
    I'm all for letting Eva enjoy herself ... but I'm bored to tears with having it on during the show every week. I'd just like to see others who made it far in this show too. Not hating on Eva herself, just tired to death of these segments that never change.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

So this time we got to see her mom ... just like TYRA!!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    I don't even care for Eva, but I found last night to be endearing. Throw in a little Mom and I crumble like a bad cake! I liked seeing Tyra's mom the first time, but after the fiftyith, I got off the bandwagon... Seriously, though, seeing little Eva was cute. I'm still not really a fan, but I don't hate her with a passion (or Covergirl this week) after this commercial.

You wanna know where I live, don't cha! You little sly devil, you!
    C'mon, they couldnt think of anything better than this last one of her with little mommy dearest?

What did that have to do with Covergirl anyways? seemed pointless IMO!

I love EVA DIVA!

I really enjoy these episodes. I cannot wait for the next.

The other two winners were molded to be "HIGH FASHION" not commercial. And EVA is the new spokesperson for ANTM's sponsor "Cover Girl."

Live with it. EVA is the DIVA!

You wanna know where I live, don't cha! You little sly devil, you!
    Quote Originally Posted by MissT
    I love EVA DIVA!

I really enjoy these episodes. I cannot wait for the next.

The other two winners were molded to be "HIGH FASHION" not commercial. And EVA is the new spokesperson for ANTM's sponsor "Cover Girl."

Live with it. EVA is the DIVA!
    I deal with it by just flipping the channel when she comes on.. pretty easy to do

Quote Originally Posted by Aud
    That is why you DO see so much of her. She generates buzz..and people want to know what she is up to...even if she gets on their nerves. Although, I don't Eva has done one thing to be classified as stuck up? Eva has what none of the other winners had...and that is confidence, and personality. THAT is what makes a *top model*, and not just a plain 'ol model. I work with those everyday! LOL!

You won't see what the other models are up to because they are basically doing nothing! A photoshoot here and there...but Eva is the ONLY ANTM winner that has, and stays in the public eye.

Ladies and gents...this is why she won... 5'6 and all!
    thats what im talking about well said.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123