Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Life segments

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    It seems like the point of ANTM is to produce celebs instead of models - this is exactly what Eva has become.

It seems like only Yoanna is doing real 'modeling' - mainly runway though.

Eva's commercials are pretty cute; she has charisma, and I think it's fine that she's more of a personality than a model. I've always been enamored by Ann, not Eva, but I think it's really crappy how humans in general are always so hypercritical of those in her type of position. I guess it's our nature to want to knock people off their pedestals.

Well Cover Girl is going to promote Eva because she won ANTM. They have no reason to promote Amanda or Yaya because they didn't win and they are not on their paylist.

And the other girls may already have work. Toccara ihas been modelling for a makeup company and a clothing line, Yaya is in Europe, Amanda is probably with her kid and does not want to do modeling, etc. So why would they want to promote someone who is already signed with someone else and selling another product?

Plus, Im happy they are promoting Eva instead of having her disappear like all the other winners did.

I never thought she was cocky either. And it's good she's got work.

You wanna know where I live, don't cha! You little sly devil, you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oublier
    Toccara ihas been modelling for a makeup company and a clothing line
    wasnt Toccara in one of the commercials with Eva dancing? I coulda swear that was her.. Maybe they became friends after the show or something?

and also, I dont hate Eva... I just dont like her

Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleDREAMS
    It seems like the point of ANTM is to produce celebs instead of models - this is exactly what Eva has become.

It seems like only Yoanna is doing real 'modeling' - mainly runway though.
    I think celebriies and models are on in the same. It's like horse and carriage.

Quote Originally Posted by xToNiCx
    wasnt Toccara in one of the commercials with Eva dancing? I coulda swear that was her.. Maybe they became friends after the show or something?
    Yeah that was her, ya ya also I think. They were at an ANTM gethering i believe so everyone was there.

I hated My life as a covergirl! Especially when Eva squeaks!! Soo irritating!! I agree, I'd like too other people Tyra should help the previous winners get something with covergirl, I think they would deserve it more then Eva

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    Eva's commercials are pretty cute; she has charisma, and I think it's fine that she's more of a personality than a model. I've always been enamored by Ann, not Eva, but I think it's really crappy how humans in general are always so hypercritical of those in her type of position. I guess it's our nature to want to knock people off their pedestals.
    well, that's the quote of the week for me. Excellent post, Salome
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Quote Originally Posted by xToNiCx

and also, I dont hate Eva... I just dont like her
    Weren't they friends during the show? I remember Eva having a heart-to-heart with her during Episode 8 to brighten her mood after the Century 21 challenge.

I'm just wondering what more they can show us about Eva ... yes, she gets invited to parties; yes, she walks the red carpet; yes, she still does runway; and yes, she has the cool CG compact that only a covergirl can own.
    NEXT!!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast