Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ANTM4 Ep. 6 Recap: The Lass Who Put the Ass in Biznass

I'm getting bored by the show, but whereas the producer dip farther and farther into cheesy reality show cliches, your writing never loses its original sparkle and wit. Excellent job, Snowy!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I can't quote everything Snowy but the flash dance with the matching panties got me rolling! God Bless you Hitchcock.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I'm getting bored by the show, but whereas the producer dip farther and farther into cheesy reality show cliches, your writing never loses its original sparkle and wit. Excellent job, Snowy!

I would always defend ANTM3, but I'm losing interest this season, and who even knew that was possible? I used to think "without the show, there is no recap," as inspired as they always were, but I'm starting to change my mind. Snowy, you're just so smart... Sometimes I wonder how your mind ended up here, writing these recaps, associating with me. Were you cursed?

FORT Fogey
    Oh Salome you're one of the most intelligent people on this board. But there is no denying that Snowflakegirl is undoubtedly a FORT treasure. And you know what you do with treasure? You horde it and stare at it until the Goonies come along.

Also joining them is Mr. Mysterioso/Mephistopheles, or Don Banks, Tyraís dad, and Joe Iím-Not-Important-Enough-to-Get-a-Caption-on-my-Difficult-Last-Name, a lawyer and Tyraís fifth-cousin on her daddy-side 12 times removed. Just kidding with that last partóor am I? Tyraís nepotism seems so boundless, Iím thinking itís her uncle operating the camera, her aunt doing catering, and a god-son sweeping up the loft at night.
    Great job!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fan

downhill stretch

Quote Originally Posted by Salome

I would always defend ANTM3, but I'm losing interest this season, and who even knew that was possible? I used to think "without the show, there is no recap," as inspired as they always were, but I'm starting to change my mind. Snowy, you're just so smart... Sometimes I wonder how your mind ended up here, writing these recaps, associating with me. Were you cursed?
    I tend to agree...ANTM3 had the gals flying to all the cool locations, and working with designers and all this cool stuff. This time it just seems to be inane challenges that have little to do with high fashion and more to do with polarizing popularity. "Will so-and-so get cut? Who behaves badly? Who makes Tyra throw china?" As Ms. Banks herself has said, "Wha, wha, wha..."

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Janice then has a body dysmorphic freak-out, declaring, ďTheyíre all fat, the entire room is fat, Iím fat, youíre all fat!!!Ē Looks like itís gonna be paper for dinner tonight, girls!

Thanks for the hilarious recap (as always) SFG!
    "Clothes tell a story, and yours tell the story of a crazy, deranged kickboxer who still lives with his mother in Queens." -Carson

Excellent Recap SFG Once again you've out-done yourself, it's absolutely great and fun to read too!

Also, Tatiana and Brittany did great

Lluvy's eliminated - one of the best thing to happen in the histroy of ANTM!

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    i got the pootie tang reference. i cracked up at that cause i didn't think anyone else had seen that movie.

great recap, as always. see you next week.

A giggle and a gas Snowy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast