Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ANTM4 Ep. 6 Recap: The Lass Who Put the Ass in Biznass

Beautiful synopsis

FORT Regular
    well-done(as always!)

I completely didn't get Nole's "chihuahua on an espresso" comment on Lluvy's picture. Nole really needs to stop crackin' those corny little metaphors! :phhht

[QUOTE=SnowflakeGirl] Hmm, could it be…SATAN satan satan satan?!! [Where the heck is that echo coming from?!!] Hang on to your holy water, those fiery flames are not eternal hellfire, it’s simply the red mane of our fearless leader, the Scarlet Mistress TyTy.

Brittany, who drunkenly accosts the teetotaling Rebecca: “Whush goin’ on wi’ you? Er you shush a frickin’ loossher that you can’t have a damn drink?”

Well, ANTM is fancy enough to spring for a cheese platter, but curiously, not more than one bed. Keenyah plops down in it, providing us some more pixellated butt-ness. Bow chikka bow bow!!!

Keenyah and Brittany have woken up and are served breakfast-in-bed by a room-service waiter for whom this may be the closest he’ll ever get to the fantasy of having two gorgeous girls in bed together. Ah, I can see the guy at home now: “Dear Penthouse Forum, I swear this is true…I really brought these two honeys the bacon, and the huevos, oh yeah.”

Michelle, God love her, who is working the ‘beat-up tranny’ look, for more energy.

Tyra is Precious Tang from Louisiana (Sa Da Ty!!!).

The bad: Michelle’s attempt to say fenimi—fenimine—feni—oh screw it—correctly

“CoverGirl is fun but also very professional,” explains a conspicuously dubbed insert. Oh yeah, who’s your sponsor? Say it! Say it!!!

You never cease to amaze me SFG, great job!
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

FORT Fan
    Michelle, a beat-up tranny? Must be the eye makeup. You must have prettier trannys where you live cause lord knows, Michelle does not look like a 6'5" man with huge hands, no hips, bony shoulders and an adam's apple big enough to bowl with. God love her! I still think she's hot. Think she's going to body-slam the male model in the next episode? Maybe a hammer lock? Seriously, nice (if slightly bitter~like an espresso) recap SFG.

That's funny, robert hackney, b/c I'm in the same vicinity of you, and my mom used to hang out at the oldest local drag-queen revue club, and I think Michelle would fit right in there most of the time!
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Hey SFG,

This was one of my least favourite episodes yet, but going through it again from your perspective made it a whole lot better (or at least a whole lot funnier).

Thanks again, terrific job

(*sniff*, poor Llittle, Llost Lluvy)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Although it is primarily looking pretty, letting rock stars sniff snow off your stems, and giving birth to genetic juggernauts with the rich & famous, it is also a business.

Would it end up in a landfill, making a Native-American Tribal Chief cry?

Hmm, could it be…SATAN satan satan satan?!! [Where the heck is that echo coming from?!!] Hang on to your holy water, those fiery flames are not eternal hellfire, it’s simply the red mane of our fearless leader, the Scarlet Mistress TyTy.

...and Joe I’m-Not-Important-Enough-to-Get-a-Caption-on-my-Difficult-Last-Name, a lawyer and Tyra’s fifth-cousin on her daddy-side 12 times removed.

A naïve, teenaged SFG once almost forked over a load of cash for a “portfolio” until she realized at 5’2” she would have a better chance modeling for the cover of a Keebler box than for the cover of Vogue.

“Whush goin’ on wi’ you? Er you shush a frickin’ loossher that you can’t have a damn drink?”

I get a flash of brilliance: Oh, I am so pitching an idea to an adult studio called “America’s Next Topless Model.” Watch for it on Pay-Per-View!

[mustbuywetslicks]CoverGirl’s[eetsmellslikecupcakes]

“Dear Penthouse Forum, I swear this is true…I really brought these two honeys the bacon, and the huevos, oh yeah.”

Just because he has hair the color of X-men’s ‘Storm’ doesn’t mean Jay has her mutant powers, however; these weather effects will be created by good, ol’ Hollywood machines.

Somehow, this whole thing is sounding a little more Playboy than fashion editorial to me, but you don’t want to hear me quibble. Let’s get back to the broads in wet t-shirts.

Jay hollers at Michelle, God love her, who is working the ‘beat-up tranny’ look, for more energy.

Mathu makes a “Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm” crack that I beat him to by several weeks—Ha!

Lluvy Rays: Blocked

The judges seem game for a little fun, because they decide to do a little role-playing themselves (kinky little judges):

(um, I believe you said she “nailed it” earlier, just what are you saying she’s nailed?)

Looks like it’s gonna be paper for dinner tonight, girls!

Sign your name across my heart, I want you to be my baby. Fine print: Your image and likeness property of snowflakegirl@fansofrealitytv. com throughout the universe in perpetuity. Muah ha ha hahahahaha!!!
    Genius! I enjoy the show even more knowing that it will be fodder for this brilliant recap.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Thanks again for all your feedback, fellow ANTManiacs, (especially MICHEY for actually getting the Pootie Tang reference, which I wasn't sure anybody would laugh at that! Seppatow!).
    Quote Originally Posted by robert hackney
    Michelle, a beat-up tranny? Must be the eye makeup. You must have prettier trannys where you live cause lord knows, Michelle does not look like a 6'5" man with huge hands, no hips, bony shoulders and an adam's apple big enough to bowl with.
    I'm not saying where I live, but the trannies I know are bee-yoo-ti-full and the most fab-o-lustrous in the world. You'd nevah clock huh T! *snaps*
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

!! SG, there's just WAY too much to quote here.... But I really want to pay a few bucks for a tour inside your brain--- it sounds like a great place to be! Thanks for another AWESOME recap! (Now I get to watch the eppie tonight! )

At end of the evening, Jay gathers the girls and reveals that tonight was not just a party, it was a challenge. Uh DUH!!!
    Either there's a lot happening in between the challenges that we don't get to see or these girls are actually trying out for Amerca's Dumbest Top Model. Don't they realize by now that everything is a competition? I guess that they are too busy working on their percentages. And how can they be stupid enough to sign anything without knowing what was in it?

Bit I digress. I swear that every week Tyra Bank's head gets bigger and bigger. Soon I am going to have to invest in a larger television to encompass it. However, my reward for watching the show every week is your recap. As usual you did not disappoint.

What I want to know is will it appeal to hermaphrodites with that not-so-fresh feeling.?
    There is a market segment that I would rather not know about. I'm not sure that I should thank you for putting that image in my head, but every time I read that I start laughing.

Nolé tells Michelle that he likes her because she somehow reminds him of himself. Well, I know at least one thing they most certainly don’t have in common—romance with girls!
    As they say, it's funny 'cause it's true.

Just because he has hair the color of X-men’s ‘Storm’ doesn’t mean Jay has her mutant powers, however; these weather effects will be created by good, ol’ Hollywood machines.
    I don't know if I am laughing at that line or just Jay's hair.

Thanks again for weaving your verbal magic through another episoce of ANTM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast