Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 4/20 Preview: "The Girl Who Gets Bad News"

Episode 4/20 Preview: "The Girl Who Gets Bad News"

Episode 4/20: "The Girl Who Gets Bad News"

The participants are schooled on the nuances of television interviews by "Entertainment Tonight" correspondent Jann Carl and one of the models struggles to cope with the competition when she receives shocking news from home, on AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL, Wednesday, April 20 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on UPN. Rapper/ actress Eve and Entertainment Tonight correspondent Jann Carl make guest appearances, and photographer Johann Wolf serves as a guest judge.

Later, the models must use what they have learned to interview famous actress, rapper and fashion designer Eve, while a photo shoot challenge puts the competitors on edge. Another model is eliminated.
    Source: UPNpress
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I'm just taking a wild guess but I think It's probably Tatiana getting a bad news from a wacko mom in Hawaii.

Things always can't be good in paradises. Especially with Tatiana. So, maybe we'll know a lot more about her in that upcoming episode. I think it's time to learn a little bit of who is she really.

G.
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

Or maybe it'll be Tiffany's getting the bad news about her sick son or something like that.
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

Kao
    I hope not. Having a kid sick when you're not there is the worse. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. If you leave you're considered a "loser" if you don't you're a bad mom.

Fighting the Good Fight PriorWalter's Avatar
    Please don't let it be Michelle. Girl has gone through too much already. My guess, maybe Tiffany, but that's only because she has a child.
    If you were happy every day of your life you wouldn't be a human being. You'd be a game-show host.

As soon as I read the title I immediately starting singing "Bad News from Home"

I feel badly for whichever girl it is. They're already under a lot of stress, and this must have been hard for her to deal with. I hope that everything is okay and that it is resolved well...

Kao
    I hope it's not Michelle either. That girl has had enough hardship!

They say that the news is "shocking" so that might rule out a sick child.

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    I don't know what it could be about Tatiana but her mom sounded waaacko. Did anyone see that Insider Video where her mom said that people were getting skin diseases from meat?? It was absolutely bizarre. She was rambling on about people who eat other people and the karma from that coming back to get them, or people not knowing that they were eating other people and doing it anyway...Honestly she made absolutely no sense.
    And Tatiana was just nodding away. Oookeee then.
    Good Things Come to Obsessive Compulsives Who Fixate

FORT Fogey
    I think that it would have to be somebody we know has family ties and has been built up as an emotional character. That cuts out Keenyah, Brittany, Kahlen, and Rebecca (my favourites).

Possibilities:
    Christina - She mentioned her mom while crying (unlikely)
    Michelle - She cries a lot, but I doubt she cares about her parents (unlikely)
    Naima - She mentioned her dad a few times (possible)
    Tatiana - Her moms a space cadet and her family is messed up, however i don't think she'll be around at this point (possible)
    Tiffany - She's got a baby and the girl is a basketcase (my guess)

Rad
    Im thinking Tatiana or Kahlen. I hope its not Michelle either, but with her luck...

Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast