Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 4/20 Preview: "The Girl Who Gets Bad News"

Later, the models must use what they have learned to interview famous actress, rapper and fashion designer Eve,
    Why? Tyra's protegees need to be journalists now, too?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey
    If you're familiar with what to ask, you'll also be ready for the questions that will be asked of you.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    As Spike says, I don't think death = shocking. I think it's more likely someone at home lost their job or got arrested or went into rehab. Or maybe one of the model's parents are getting divorced. Or maybe a boyfriend was found to be cheating on one of the models in the house.
    I agree - I think the theory that a boyfriend is cheating on a girl in the house is a big possibility. I'm guessing that it's not Rebecca, as she got married recently according to an insider. I'm not sure if that's a spoiler or not for some of you, so I put in white.

FORT Fogey
    Maybe the bad news is that Noelle was diagnosed with Impetigo?

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Why? Tyra's protegees need to be journalists now, too?
    And apparently it's vital for a model to posess the ability to put on a British accent. :rolleyes Honestly, the challenges have become such a parody. About half of them seem to be nothing more than excuses to promote UPN or La Ty Ty.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Wow, this is too vague to even really speculate on. I hope that the producers have a little more taste than to call it shocking if it involves death or something bad happening to a parent/grandparent/child.

I could see it being parents divorcing or the cheating thing. Maybe the impetigo turns out to actually be flesh-eating disease because Michelle eats meat. If that's the case, I think everyone here owes Tatiana's crazy mother a big apology.

Quote Originally Posted by HelenHandbasket
    I could see it being parents divorcing or the cheating thing. Maybe the impetigo turns out to actually be flesh-eating disease because Michelle eats meat. If that's the case, I think everyone here owes Tatiana's crazy mother a big apology.
    That will be the day when this flesh-eating diease will eat us up all alive.
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

Everyone but giz and Naima .
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Fighting the Good Fight PriorWalter's Avatar
    Brittany, Christina, and Tiffany are all from Florida. This season was filmed through September-October...could possibly be hurricane related.
    If you were happy every day of your life you wouldn't be a human being. You'd be a game-show host.

Good point.

It's hard to speculate though because bad news could be *anything*.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.