Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: Episode 4/20 Preview: "The Girl Who Gets Bad News"

Elyse looking famous Poor Grace's Avatar
    I know this epi already aired and stuff, but I just to defend my assertation that the double elim. from last week was planned in advance. They were actually in a freakin' graveyard this week! There was so much red tape to get permission to shoot there, I'm sure, it must have been planned far in advance. They couldn't possibly have decided at the last minute to move it up a week.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Poor Grace
    I know this epi already aired and stuff, but I just to defend my assertation that the double elim. from last week was planned in advance. They were actually in a freakin' graveyard this week! There was so much red tape to get permission to shoot there, I'm sure, it must have been planned far in advance. They couldn't possibly have decided at the last minute to move it up a week.
    Yes, I think you might be right PoorGrace. They must have planned to have a double-elimination all along. Probably wanted to mix things up, keep the viewers surprised.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

The Seven Deadly Sins was my idea for the Americas Next Top Model Viewers Challenge Contest before season 3.

At first I was like "This is so morbid" "Why a grave WTF?"

Then as it went on I thought it did help convey the idea that each sin can consume one so much that it ends up taking them to their death.

I thought Gluttony was terrible, in that they should have have had Keenyah's hair natural brown, not a damn blond drag wig! I think they should have given her champagne instead of a doughnut.

Michelle's why oh why did they give her 20s eyebrows darker than her hair..I mean were they purposely wanting her to look like a drag queen?

Other than that I thought the other sins looked less cheaply done.

Anyways I just supplied the theme "Seven deadly sins" not the concept to translate the theme into photographs. I can be objective about it in that respect. It was an amazing feeling to see my idea come to life , no matter if I agree to its portrayal or not.

I think they are doing some more viewers challenge ideas in the next few weeks...

And I didn't agree with elimination I thought it should have been Michelle!

p.s. I had other ideas for the contest, but they picked this one. I love the idea of it being used on tv, and all, but the grave concept to convey the sins was creepy way of putting it...Makes it more dramatic eh?
    Last edited by 7DeadlySins; 04-21-2005 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 7DeadlySins
    The Seven Deadly Sins was my idea for the Americas Next Top Model Viewers Challenge Contest before season 3.

At first I was like "This is so morbid" "Why a grave WTF?"

Then as it went on I thought it did help convey the idea that each sin can consume one so much that it ends up taking them to their death.

I thought Gluttony was terrible, in that they should have have had Keenyah's hair natural brown, not a damn blond drag wig! I think they should have given her champagne instead of a doughnut.

Michelle's why oh why did they give her 20s eyebrows darker than her hair..I mean were they purposely wanting her to look like a drag queen?

Other than that I thought the other sins looked less cheaply done.

Anyways I just supplied the theme "Seven deadly sins" not the concept to translate the theme into photographs. I can be objective about it in that respect. It was an amazing feeling to see my idea come to life , no matter if I agree to its portrayal or not.

I think they are doing some more viewers challenge ideas in the next few weeks...

And I didn't agree with elimination I thought it should have been Michelle!

p.s. I had other ideas for the contest, but they picked this one. I love the idea of it being used on tv, and all, but the grave concept to convey the sins was creepy way of putting it...Makes it more dramatic eh?
    WOW! That would feel great to see your ideas come to life, I have alot of IDEAS really, just look at the Photoshoot Ideas Thread, I wrote a whole season of photoshoots.

I can't wait for this viewers challenge ideas or whatever, I hope they choose my ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    WOW! That would feel great to see your ideas come to life, I have alot of IDEAS really, just look at the Photoshoot Ideas Thread, I wrote a whole season of photoshoots.

I can't wait for this viewers challenge ideas or whatever, I hope they choose my ideas!
    Yeah it did feel great!

Wow cool, I'll have to go visit the thread.

Were you a semi finalist in the top ten ideas ? I believe that is where they are taking them from...I should scan the list, cause I made screen caps of the website when the top ten ideas were on it. Looking at the coming episode spoilers the weather one seems to likely to be one of the top ten ideas and maybe the jungle themed one if it has tribal tats on the girls.
    I was an additional grand prize winner, I guess they are giving prizes out left and right..I feel sorry for the original winner (astrological) since the rules said only one grand prize winner. I declined the trip on that the rules have too many legal rules that my family cant afford , if they were to inforce them. I am super disappointed that I couldnt go meet tyra..