Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 6 Photoshoot

Quote Originally Posted by Rad
    This shoot would've been so much better w/o that damn water. Was it supposed to be raining in the desert or something?
    funny, I didn't even think of that!
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Kao
    Rebecca's face doesn't match her pose, if that makes any sense. Really liked Brittany and Naima's picture. Both Tiffany and Lluvy looked hurt in their pictures...Tiffany especially had a look on her face like she was in pain.

FORT Fan

everyone has an opinion

Quote Originally Posted by PriorWalter
    The last shoot was 'Got Milk?', can we PLEASE refer to this shoot as 'Got Gas?' ?
    Very funny, Prior, I love it!

I thought Kahlen and Michelle nailed the shot (although I would have liked to see lighter eye-makeup on Michelle...You can't even see her fabulous eyes).
    I don't understand why the judges were OOHING over Naima's: This is her worst shot...she just looks PISSED OFF in a bad way. I thought the close-up of Luuvy's was her best shot yet. It was also the best shot of Christina, and I agree, that she did look much better when she melted infront of the judges.
    Rebecca's shot was bad...her face was dead, Tiffany's face looks like it came off a man, really surprised me as the rest of the shot looked good. Tatiana was great-fun to watch modelling: she looked like a shampoo commercial, very hot, but the print doesn't really show it. (Not bad, not great.) Keenyah: (cue Tyra going "wha-wha-wha" on last episode). Brittany had a strong shot, but it could have been so much better.

FORT Fan

huh? Nole needs a kick.

[Michelle - I agree with Janice, scary up-close shot.

Did you see a show I didn't? The only negative shot I heard was from Nole who said her face looked like the final sequence from "Carrie". And what was with his attitude? So negative in the critiquing: especially for Luuvy. It was one of the stronger shots. certainly one of her best, and he thought he was being cute reiterating a theme on his "tuna-tartar" quip. I think Michelle just needed less eye makeup...something she can't control as they don't do their own....

I don't get the admiration for Kahlen?

Her milk shot was pretty good, but this week was boring and the others have been mediocre at best. What gives?!

I actually love the androgeny in Naima's shot that is what makes it it all seems to fit. I also think Brittany's is awesome - she should sleep in and get deep tissue massages more often. I am so over Tatiana, Tiffany, and Keenyah. Whatever.

Also RE: Tiffany's shot - who let Kelle back in?

i think they ran out of water close to the end lol

i love brittany kahlen christina naima!

how come michelle and keenyah dont have background girls
    "this love is unbreakable..."

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    I'm not feeling Brittany's .. Its alright for me. Nice but not too memorable.
    Christina was never my fave but I do like her picture and the close up. Her body looks really long in the shoot.
    Kahlen.. need I say more. No regrets picking her as my favourite this season. Really impressed by this shot.
    Keenya's ok... She's really pretty so I do think it could have been a nicer close up. Not crazy about her pose too.
    Lluvy's picture was good to me. Sad that she had to go.. She's one of the most distinct girls IMO, and this looks like an ad to me. Like her shoulders
    Michelle's picture is great but the close up she looks distressed to me. She's actually shortchanging herself with her doubts..
    Naima.. was always been my 2nd fave. Preshow she was my fave till I saw Kahlen during the auditions. But this particular picture I really dont feel it. She might have been going for a fierce look but this one I didnt like the angle they captured her face from, and I thought she was abit too tight. Also didnt like her hand positioned flat on her hair because it makes her face shape look abit too small.
    Rebecca's picture is nice.. like tyra said she cant take a bad picture. Just that its the odd one out of the group. Its sexy in its own way.
    Tatiana's picture is nice, cept for the squint. Also not one of the best poses.
    Tiffany.. like the pose not the close up
    Picks for this shoot : Kahlen & Christina

i don't like tatianas face in this shoot. Lluvy's face was much better but Tatiana's pose was better. I like all of them except Rebeccas and Tiffanys. Naima was totally awesome.. I like the angry look. Keenyah wasn't THAT bad. still one of my favorites.