Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ANTM4 Ep. 5 Recap: The Impetigo That Punked The Petty Girls

Thanks for another mesmering recap. Or perhaps I should thank mini-SFG for his initial foray into ANTM territory. It's good to see that mini-SFG has enough of your DNA to be as brilliantly witty as the original.

When FORT went down I was getting separation anxiety so bad that I was getting night tremours. The thought of a future without SFG recaps had me picturing myself in an alley drinking cheap wine out of a paper bag covered bottle trying to dull the sense of loss.

As usual I have difficulty picking a highlight, or even a dozen highlights because it just fits so well together. I started laughing at mini-SFG and didn't stop until the end.

Thanks for another recap masterpiece.

Awesome recap SFG

Damn, am I the only one that wishes I could change my nick to "Angry Bunny?"

It's paints such a picture!

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    whew, i am so happy this site is back up. i was really going through withdrawals. i am addicted.

now, re: the recap. i love mini sfg..she's just like her momma =)

For Shame, SFG...

I'm actually kinda shocked here, SFG. I mean, I surely would've thought that you of all people (in your infinite wisdom) wouldn't've overlooked the fact that Tyra never called Keenyah's name when handing out the pics this week.

You even wrote the ten girls that will be continuing on, but only named nine...

For shame...

I was looking for the joke there, but oh, well...

Mini-SFG? Ah, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Kudos for being consistently excellent. We thank you for being you.

Quote Originally Posted by William13
    When FORT went down I was getting separation anxiety so bad that I was getting night tremours. The thought of a future without SFG recaps had me picturing myself in an alley drinking cheap wine out of a paper bag covered bottle trying to dull the sense of loss.
    Oh, word.

So now she’s a vampire with Ebola. And I thought she was Michelle’s friend! Et tu, Tiffany? I guess the saying “All y’all bitches are evil” applies to you too. --SnowFlakeGirl

on that and more (I could quote most of it that had me laughing)!!
    Go Grandma! Boy, did that woman make a good point! (wonder if they can read)

Excellent Recap SFG!!
    these recaps are really beginning to go hand in hand with the shows. Loved this!! Thanks!
    (Oh and also realized Keenyah wasn't such an angel) I thought she was good about Michelle's problem. Your recap reminded me she was a brat about it to.
    Witchcraft
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

LMAO...that was an awesome recap!

Even back at the homestead, the bitch train just don’t stop. Judging from Brittany’s vexation, Noelle must natter on about her child like Kathy Lee Gifford on a cocaine bender.

And I thought she was Michelle’s friend! Et tu, Tiffany? I guess the saying “All y’all bitches are evil” applies to you too.
    Brilliant!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Couture Connoisseur
    Did anyone notice how the clothes they were wearing at the beginning of the show were the same that they wore when they read the "tomorrow, you will have a photoshoot".
    oh how they try to trick us.

Quote Originally Posted by coftia
    oh you missed keenyah in the last part... where Tyra calls back the girls in roder
    Quote Originally Posted by paradice777
    For Shame, SFG...

I'm actually kinda shocked here, SFG. I mean, I surely would've thought that you of all people (in your infinite wisdom) wouldn't've overlooked the fact that Tyra never called Keenyah's name when handing out the pics this week.

You even wrote the ten girls that will be continuing on, but only named nine...

For shame...
    I’m sorry for that gaffe, everybody, after all, it was [cough] Mini-SFG working on this week’s recap…Okay, so just for you guys, I checked my tape & Tyra only reads back the nine names I mention and totally omits Keenyah. Goes to show you that I, or, erm, Mini-SFG, just writes what she sees from the tape. As for failing to mention this fact to you, dear readers, I’d like you to know that for her egregious mistake, I have ELIMINATED THE MINI-SFG THAT HAS BROUGHT SHAME UPON THE SNOWFLAKE NAME WITH SUCH SHODDY RECAPPING!!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast