Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion, 3/30 *** SPOILERS ****

Kao

Show Discussion, 3/30 *** SPOILERS ****

Yay! Now that the forum is fully operational again, on with the snark!

giz
    Sounds wierd, but when there was not forum to go to, it was like I'd only seen half the show. Or sumpin. Thought it was the best photo shoot by a long way (this season). Keenyah and Naima looked fantastic. Don't know why the judges didn't like Naima. Thought Lluvy looked fine as well.

Totally baffled as to why Michelle is still there. She is way too tense for this work.

Kao
    I know! One of the best things about watching is coming here afterwards and dishing about it!

giz
    Looking forward to what the eastcoasters (tucked up in bed now) have to say when I check back tomorrow.

Also, I know Michelle has been taking pretty good pictures, but the poor girl is a visual disaster zone in person, and has self-esteem issues to big to be in modelling. (small wonder as she just isn't cut out for it. Note to tall girls: being pretty is a prerequisite).

Quote Originally Posted by giz
    Sounds wierd, but when there was not forum to go to, it was like I'd only seen half the show. Or sumpin. Thought it was the best photo shoot by a long way (this season). Keenyah and Naima looked fantastic. Don't know why the judges didn't like Naima. Thought Lluvy looked fine as well.

Totally baffled as to why Michelle is still there. She is way too tense for this work.

I agree, I thought Naima's picture was really good so I was wondering why they didn't like it either. So far the only picture of Naima that I dont really like is the Zodiac shoot.
    Keenyah's photo did us Asians proud, she looked fabulous

Quote Originally Posted by deb1430
    I agree, I thought Naima's picture was really good so I was wondering why they didn't like it either. So far the only picture of Naima that I dont really like is the Zodiac shoot.
    Keenyah's photo did us Asians proud, she looked fabulous
    It is not that they didn't like it. Nigel thought that it was tough for people to disillusion her ethnicity because she looks like a melting pot.

can't get enough ANTM guillermoluvsme's Avatar
    Do you guys think they are going to post the got milk/ethnicity pictures? It's been two days and all sorts of pictures are up on UPN except those.

Keenyah looked fabulous in her photo. She's really a frontrunner and takes criticism well. Others I felt did well: Rebecca (first time I thought she had edge); Naima (always like her); Kahlen. Lluvy's was okay.

I knew Noelle would get cut if she didn't step it up this week. Beautiful girl, but I haven't seen her take a "fierce" picture yet.

What's up with Brittany next week? I know she likes to party, but...
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

giz
    Really? I wasn't that crazy about Rebecca's. I thought she looked a little like Monica Lewinsky in that photo. She looked zaftig (bizarre as she is so thin), rather than like Sophia Loren. Naima looked like Devon Aoki in that photo. Cristina looked like a crazy Indian person rather than a crazy American person, so WOW! I guess she nailed it. :rolleyes

*East coaster strides in.*

I'm so unadulteratedly overjoyed.

*Feels like the show is crap without having FORT.*

Anywho, whats up with the UPN site? I wanna see them damn photos again.

But on to last wensday's show. Did anyone else notice how Keenyah wasn't called at the judging? I think once again, she did the best, I'm loving her, despite her attitude. Others I thought were worth mentioning: Rebecca, she looked sorta sleezy for some reason, but still hot. Naima, ehhh okay. Tatiana, looked nice...but not the best.

I really liked this photo shoot, it was totally unexpected!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast